Notices

Update !!!!

Old 12-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Update !!!!

Alright I just got back from Nabers and we have a mold starting. Not mold on it since it has been sitting there so long but an Actual mold of the hull. He said he should have the rest of it on by the end of next week and then start the frame to support it.

I just need him to do a few other things before I bring it to the shop and start to rig it . I hope to have it by the middle of January .

On top of that, dad pulled the trigger and bought all of the #4 stuff from Brad. So now i don't have to worry about him stealing it of my Fountain when I 'm not around. So this means i have a bunch of TRS stuff that needs to go. 4 drives , 3 fresh gimbles, 2 inner gimbles, trim rams, Trim Tabs, And 2 Huber 1050 plug in transmissions. all have under 30 hours an them
Old 12-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

post some pics!
Old 12-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Registered

I would love to but the hull is just a nasty green fiberglass color right now. and as for the parts i haven't taken any pics yet
Old 12-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by StraightJacket
Alright I just got back from Nabers and we have a mold starting. Not mold on it since it has been sitting there so long but an Actual mold of the hull. He said he should have the rest of it on by the end of next week and then start the frame to support it.

I just need him to do a few other things before I bring it to the shop and start to rig it . I hope to have it by the middle of January .

On top of that, dad pulled the trigger and bought all of the #4 stuff from Brad. So now i don't have to worry about him stealing it of my Fountain when I 'm not around. So this means i have a bunch of TRS stuff that needs to go. 4 drives , 3 fresh gimbles, 2 inner gimbles, trim rams, Trim Tabs, And 2 Huber 1050 plug in transmissions. all have under 30 hours an them

What we can't PM you anymore?
Old 12-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
What we can't PM you anymore?
No I stopped paying. I'm on serious now to .

e-mail is [email protected]
Old 12-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C O O L !

Originally Posted by StraightJacket

BOUT TIME !! Keep cracking the WHIP !!and not the whip cream.