Fun Run up to Racine Sunday June 7, 2009 HRPT >

Fun Run up to Racine Sunday June 7, 2009 HRPT

Notices

Fun Run up to Racine Sunday June 7, 2009 HRPT

Old 06-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fun Run up to Racine Sunday June 7, 2009 HRPT

You guys should think about putting together a run up to Racine on Sunday June 7. Stop number two of Hot Rod Power Tour is at the Racine, Wi. Waterfront venue . The stop is at Pershing Park which is right next to the docks at Festival Park. The Festival Park docks are the docks we used last time I went on a “Fun Run” with you guys (July 2007).

There’s never been a spectator charge at any Power Tour Stop. It’s an awesome venue and a unique reason for a boat trip!!!

When’s the last time you took your boat to a car show?

I can’t help put it together, but I figured I’d give you guys a “heads up”

If you see me hanging a round a Dark Brown, Big Block 72 Monte Carlo……….. say “Hey Zanie”

Dan
Old 06-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Registered

Hope the weather cooperates
Old 06-09-2009, 07:45 AM
Registered

Madison was drizzly on-and-off all day, but still good. It rained a bit on the drive from Madison to Racine. Once we got to Racine, the sun actually came out…….and stayed out the rest of the day. It was not warm, but it was sunny. There was an amazing number of cars at the Racine venue, realistically; 3500 cars. You name it & it was there. The town was awesome, the venue………….everything was really cool.
You wouldn’t think we were in a recession if you went to a Power Tour stop, so many cars, so many people. They really underestimated the attendance predictions (judging by the amount of food vendors and porta potties)
Good Times!!!