Great Lakes Grand Prix venetian parade >

Great Lakes Grand Prix venetian parade

Notices

Great Lakes Grand Prix venetian parade

Old 01-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Lakes Grand Prix venetian parade

We're going to have a venetian parade at this year's Michigan City race. It's going to be on Friday night in the channel by the lighthouse, etc. We'd love to have a lot of big boats take part so if any of you guys want to take part just let me up. We also have a lot of volunteer options both on the water and off if anyone is interested.
And finally, if the club or any of your businesses are looking for some good publicity and name placement and some pretty good perks, too, we have sponsor and vendor opportunities. We're also producing a race program this year so if there's anyone out there interested in placing an ad, just hit me up.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Registered

Was curious if there are going to be slips available for the race this year? I know there were some guys that rented a condo with a slip, any idea where to get this info? Probably should start making reservations now. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

They had slips last year in the marina...with the economy still in the stinker, I'm betting they'll have them again this year.

Venetian parade sounds like fun...and a great time/place to bust out the Don Johnson threads...
Old 01-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
and a great time/place to bust out the Don Johnson threads...
Oh this I've got to see!
Old 01-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Michelle always gets mad when I tell her she's got to be Tubbs...
Old 01-13-2010, 02:11 PM
Registered

Any promotional help you need this year just let me know,ie take the boat and some banners to some events....you have my #
Old 01-15-2010, 06:29 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby

Venetian parade sounds like fun...and a great time/place to bust out the Don Johnson threads...

Al right, this party is really starting to come together.

What are the dates of the race?
Old 01-15-2010, 08:41 AM
Registered

Dan that's awesome. Thanks so much and I'm gonna call you next week to talk about that magazine thing we spoke about earlier. Are you at the Chicago Boat show at all? I'll be there with my wife and son on Sunday.
@Payton: The dates are Aug. 5-8. We've got some really cool new stuff going on. Maybe I'll post a tentative schedule.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:25 AM
Registered

I am still down in Marco Island, coming back next week for a few days and be back for good march 1st
Old 01-15-2010, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by milldew69
We're going to have a venetian parade at this year's Michigan City race. It's going to be on Friday night in the channel by the lighthouse, etc. We'd love to have a lot of big boats take part so if any of you guys want to take part just let me up. We also have a lot of volunteer options both on the water and off if anyone is interested.
And finally, if the club or any of your businesses are looking for some good publicity and name placement and some pretty good perks, too, we have sponsor and vendor opportunities. We're also producing a race program this year so if there's anyone out there interested in placing an ad, just hit me up.
sounds like a fun time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.