Notices

NIOC Calender Posted

Old 01-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NIOC Calender Posted

The NIOC club calendar is posted on the website so check it out and mark the dates. We have all the major events scheduled and are updating the calendar constantly. Our next general meeting is Wednesday January 8th at 7pm Captains Quarters where we will be discussing all future dates.

We added a new event this year which includes Indoor Go-Karting on February 22 at the Addison location, hopefully we can get you South siders up for that event. Once again all details will be on the Website. We would like to get anyone interested to pre-register so I can give them a rough idea how many will attend, there is no commitment by signing up and anybody attending will pay for your own racing at the event.

If you have any questions you can contact me.

Steve
[email protected]

http://nioffshore.com/
Old 01-06-2014, 06:05 PM
rv
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Any of the Chicago guys interested? This would be a good one as it is midway between North Suburbs and Chicago. It would be nice to see some of you guys mid winter.

Maybe we could get Kris V and BZ to try and see which one can get out of the kart faster.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by rv
Any of the Chicago guys interested? This would be a good one as it is midway between North Suburbs and Chicago. It would be nice to see some of you guys mid winter.

Maybe we could get Kris V and BZ to try and see which one can get out of the kart faster.
I would place my money on Kris. Although it would be worth the trip to see either of them just get into the cart.

Rick, what are the chances Kris would want to secretly modify his cart's engine for that racers edge?
Old 01-08-2014, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
I would place my money on Kris. Although it would be worth the trip to see either of them just get into the cart.

Rick, what are the chances Kris would want to secretly modify his cart's engine for that racers edge?
Can you even PUT Arneson's on a go-cart?
Old 01-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by rv

Id like to see BZ get INTO the cart !!!
Old 01-10-2014, 11:26 AM
rv
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think he would figure out how to replace the track on his monster snowman sled and run that.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

I thought it would be fair for larger guys to pick up their carts the night before so they could be modified for the extra weight it has to carry.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:51 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by kvogt
I thought it would be fair for larger guys to pick up their carts the night before so they could be modified for the extra weight it has to carry.
I agree
Old 01-16-2014, 11:56 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8NnHoi6F0