Notices

COPS Run was FANTASTIC!

Old 09-07-2003, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default COPS Run was FANTASTIC!

Wow! we couldn't have asked for better weather, flatter water (well, I can always ask for flatter water,,) better food, or a better bunch of people to run with yesterday! It was a perfect day (except for the POS New Buffalo lanch ramp) for the final COPS run of the season.
It was wonderful to catch up with the people we've run with before, Casbbrain, Mr Cig and his wife ClassCig38, Roger and Peggy(aka Quiet Storm), Steve AKA RAMPAGE and his wife, Jim and Ginny from Fox Hunter, Candyman Dan and his wife, Donzi38ZX Steve and KathyJo, and so many others I can't write them all down.
And it was great meeting Wally, Zaney, Doug, Ms Patryacht, and so many others I can't remember all the names.
We're looking forward to next season, Dave and Barb.

P.S. Ms Patryacht said she thought Waterfoul would be older,,,,,

Last edited by Crazyhorse; 09-07-2003 at 09:00 AM.
Old 09-07-2003, 10:08 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I had a GREAT time. Thanks soooo much Dave and Barb flr letting me tend the lines and fenders!! It was great meeting all of you (both again and for the first time).

And I'm NOT that old!!! Sheesh!!!!

And Dave is right, the ramp in New Buffalo is for the birds (or jet skis). Not for 38 foot offshore weapons.

'Foul
Mike
Old 09-07-2003, 10:26 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

It was an absolutly perfect day...

Great seeing everyone. Jack and Roger thanks again.

The water was soooo flat and the weather was soooo great. It did get a little pumpy as we headed back up to NP towards the evening. 3-4's traling seas. I got a chance to give my buddy's that came with some great air.

It was one of the most perfect days of boating I've ever had. I sure wish Tracy could have been with but she went ou with some girls and she's not feeling very well this morning, if you know what I mean.

See everyone next time around.
Old 09-07-2003, 10:31 AM
Registered

Nice pictures Jack. Seeing them will have to get us through a long cold winter. I hope to see many more here, and I'll post ours as soon as we get them developed. Yup, we still use an old SLR 35mm camera.
And Waterfoul, I thought maybe Ms Patryacht had a friend she was checking you out for,,,,,,,,,
Old 09-07-2003, 10:32 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wish we could have made it....the baby sitter thing just didn't pan out. if I knew it was going to be that flat I would have taken Autumn with us!! I'll make one next year for sure!
Don
Old 09-07-2003, 11:38 AM
Senior Member # 68
Charter Member

Hey guys, what a great day on the water. Once again I got to meet some wonderful people, Dave and Barb, Dan and Vicky, Frank, Zaney. Thanks for making me (Rampage's wife) feel so welcome. Jim, on pipedream sorry for your troubles, hope things are better now. Hey Donna on partyacht, hats off to you. As always, Jack and Roger put on quite a gathering, thank's for all your trouble. Roger One, you are probably one of the quiestest people I've met, do you ever get loud?
Wally, it was finally nice to say hello, Steve told me to use your name when ordering parts, do we ever need a last name? Roger on Quiet Storm, nice meet you again. As always Doug & Betty are quite the couple and a pleasure to visit with. Betty, I will get a hold of you when we have a chance to go to Chicago for the week-end.
Borderline, sorry you had left before we could visit and find out where you put in at. Let us know when you put in at St. Joe, love to check out your boat.

Steve & Maria

P.S. I am Sure I have forgotten many names and boats so forgive me..
Old 09-07-2003, 12:25 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

What an awesome time. This was are 3rd run with C.O.P.S. and everyone has made us feel so welcome. What a great bunch of people. The weather and lake conditions could not have been any better. I didn't hear of anyone having any mechanical problems which is always great.
Mr. Cig please post or e-mail some info on the river run.
Jack thanks for posting pictures of my boat. I am going to have to put the For Sale sign on it so everyone can see IT IS FOR SALE. Time to move on to a Gun.
See Ya Doug & Betty Ann
Old 09-07-2003, 12:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

The Pipedream boat broke a drive.
Old 09-07-2003, 02:47 PM
Registered

Just in from the Walgreen's photo shop.
Candyman.
Attached Thumbnails COPS Run was FANTASTIC!-candyman.jpg  

Last edited by Crazyhorse; 09-07-2003 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-07-2003, 02:48 PM
Registered

another of many.
Quiet Storm
Attached Thumbnails COPS Run was FANTASTIC!-quiet-storm.jpg  

Last edited by Crazyhorse; 09-07-2003 at 02:54 PM.

Quick Reply: COPS Run was FANTASTIC!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.