need x dimesion help 31 oe >

need x dimesion help 31 oe

Notices

need x dimesion help 31 oe

Old 04-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ryanmcd53
the weather is perfect for a quick run down the river. I highly recommend jeff at j&j marine with any boating needs especially high performance. Jeff gets you rite back in the water asap.My boat should be ready sat. to hit the tripple digits. I post some pics this week.
I want to see some pics.. Post when you can..
Old 04-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jeff@J&J Marine
Hey thanks Ry I feel like Im gona have to give you some store credit for that one...Ha

Mareno ur gona have a blast with that 38' they are a monster in the ocean. You might not even want to add the 14s after you drive it that boat should go 105-110 with 850s. Are you running intercoolers? If not it would be easier and cheeper to add them. But none the less the 14s will def do the trick. Let me know how you make out after you take her out.
TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!

Jim from Maximum Performance Marine in Newport, DE is doing the work, He got it running last night. He rebuilt the carbs over the weekend and got them set last night. The motors sound CRISP... I love those Stellings!!... Tomorrow around lunch time we will drop her in and burn up the DE river. 110mph.... That is not enought. I want to cruise 100mph... I think once its is done it will be a 125mph boat.. I am happy with that.. Cruise 100.. That is too cool.

I will post so pics over the weekend with the boat and its progress running on Saturday. I am working a deal on the 1471's . The guy has two sets. He will let me know what set I am getting. One set has 22 hours and one set has Dyno time only... He has got a buddy that wants one set but not sure what set. Once he figures that out.. I get the other set...

I AM SO SIKED RIGHT NOW... I won't sleep tonight..!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so how did it run?
Old 04-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ran-Dom 32
so how did it run?
RAINED ALL DAY SATURDAY!!!

Got it out today!! Ran really good. I think I got a tranny problem. We ran in the Christina river.. Not a wide river.. About 100 feet shore to shore.. curve after curve. Calm... It ran 90mph at 4000. Plenty of stick.. PLENTY Didn't have enough running room to open her up.. Now I DE-Rig!!
Felt really weird driving a CAT. never Did. Felt like it was sliding... Felt Cool. Day and Night from a V.

Got a few drips coming in the boat from stuff not 100% sealed on the tramson. I am going to Gut it then start over.. Might be ready late may or mid June.. but I know it will be right..

Now the Process starts... I will post of some Before and After of the Dash... THIS will look AWESOME!!! Buddy got some GREAT Ideas