Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Pro Series
The Key West Help Has Arrived!!!!!!! >

The Key West Help Has Arrived!!!!!!!

Notices

The Key West Help Has Arrived!!!!!!!

Old 09-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Key West Help Has Arrived!!!!!!!

Hey Guys.....we don't want to leave anybody behind for Key West....its been a great year of racing and this will be a great way to end the year....We have teams that have been stepping up to help get every one there that needs some help with there expenses....
There are a lot of teams already commited to going to Key West but we want the guys that want to go but need that little something to get them there.....you smaller teams that have been putting everything you got into it all year to make the races and have helped out Offshore Racing this year...and were here to show our graditude for all your hard work and sacrifices you have made all year.....

You can e-mail me at [email protected] with anything you need to get you there....

Also if anybody has any other ideas how to raise more money please post it...or any more teams or companys that want to help....

My scooter is going up for auctions with maybe a little history in the wings....I'm going to get Smitty,John Haggin, John C., Bob B and I hope Ron P and any other President of any Race Org that wants to sign the scooter with the UNITED WE RACE sticker above them...
This would be a great start going into 2008....
We know there are other races for the Worlds this year with prior commetments and good luck to all....and maybe next year we will be all together....

So start buying flowers for the wifes and start kissing your boss's butts to get the time to go.....and let us do the rest to get you there....
Old 10-31-2007, 06:50 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Anyone need help getting your boat to Key West???

Give Kyle a call:

They are an OSO Sponsor...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !