Notices

Svl Oss

Old 04-30-2005, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Default Re: Svl Oss

M&M or Shame, What was the pay out in SVL in Miami? And please send a pic of them holding there checks. Or is it credit for the next race? What happens on the last race if there is a lot of credit owed to you. How long should you wait before you need to ask for it or do you wait till the next season for Equipment registration and so on?
MD
Old 04-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, I am gonna retire!!!
Attached Thumbnails Svl Oss-checktyph.jpg   Svl Oss-checkwild.jpg  
Old 05-01-2005, 08:58 AM
Registered

DHLAW, Please post just one pic of someone getting a check at a SBI race. Your pretty new so I will help you not waste your time. It hasn't ever happened yet and never will.
So what was the purse for SVL in Miami? With 2 boats it was probably about $200 for first and wait a month or so to get paid. And what was the registration? Aprox. $1200 per team. Talk about lets retire with all the money. You should have been an accountant.
MD
Old 05-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Registered

Next comment please.............. Do your homework Randy. Its like quizzing retards!
Attached Thumbnails Svl Oss-dscn1929.jpg  
Old 05-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Registered

I would prefer to use a different words other than retard. But if thats your style than go back and read my post and it says SBI not APBA. Do your homework!
Old 05-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Registered

Shame as a member of OSS I have not heard of the organization having any financial problems. I don't know where you are going with not taking your $200 for winning your race but thats very commendable if you gave it to charity. What Charity did you give it to? Just remember you have to get it before you give it!
MD
Old 05-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Shame as a member of OSS I have not heard of the organization having any financial problems. I don't know where you are going with not taking your $200 for winning your race but thats very commendable if you gave it to charity. What Charity did you give it to? Just remember you have to get it before you give it!
MD
I think his point is that although OSS has better purse money it relies upon the ability of a select few to fund it......... OSS is not for profit for tax reasons I am sure, and as long as the select few's accountants see it as a good write off you will be OK. It is not a viable business model though. If the CEO has to pull money out of his savings each month to pay the employees where do you think things are heading???? Come race Sbi and I will make sure that you have your check in hand (cash) if you win.... on the spot!
Old 05-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Registered

I hope this helps you folks understand how we get our purse money. When a site submits a request to have a race the promoter is given a dollar amount that it cost OSS to come to there site. Included in that amount is the $50,000 purse to be paid to the racers at the race. If deals were made last year with promoters at a reduced amount it was because OSS didn't have enough sites being a first year racing organization. It has proven with out a shadow of a doubt that it can bring the show in a big way. Because of that we no longer have to do races at a reduced fee and some members will no longer have to help subsidies any race's. I hope this clears up most of your questions with out getting into more details than I can post. And for those who have remained anonymous and helped us all achieve our dreams I thank you.
MD
Old 05-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What Charity did you give it to? Just remember you have to get it before you give it!
Randy, You raced at the Worlds, you got paid, I race with SBI, I get paid
Whats the big deal about getting it at the awards ceremony
Old 05-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Registered

HUmmmmmmmm

Quick Reply: Svl Oss

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.