Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
See your 10k and raise you 10k!!! >

See your 10k and raise you 10k!!!

Notices

See your 10k and raise you 10k!!!

Old 10-31-2005, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: See your 10k and raise you 10k!!!

Ben ,

I would somewhat agree....
But this section has not changed in a while...so something needs to be done....and when someone like Bob or even a OSS board member has to come on here to shut some non racers up...thats a good thing...it needed to be done....

Again I think you would agree....this is a racers area...
I think its great that PeteB, KLAATU, Gdfther, Armond and others that take pics are well appricated on here or a non racer that posts a congratulation on a win..I think we all want that on here....but having non racers bashing other groups or anybody for that piont needs to come to a end...
and maybe this is what is needed...

But if you read thread from the start....you can see the problem....thats why I think its good to have the racers see what the problem is and fix it....

I never knew this site was a problem if a racers comes on here to make a point...
Lets remeber Stan started this tread in good faith for the sport...and he was comended by some racers for doing it....
even by Bob....but then read on and see were the problem lies....

It would be great to see Paul W, Pop, the Safety crews ,Mike T. and others to come on every once in a while just to chine in...but I don't blame them for not being what has happend in the past....but maybe if we stop the non racers crap we can all get back on here every once in a while...

Last edited by MANITIE; 10-31-2005 at 09:21 AM.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: See your 10k and raise you 10k!!!

I think it's quiet in here because everyone has now left...I'll turn the lights out...

alot of contradiction in this thread , I'm glad I didn't participate but am embarrassed I read it. Not that anyone would care but I think I'm done here .