Notices

Point Pleasant

Old 06-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Point Pleasant

Originally Posted by Ron P
Yes Spanky, that's right. Talk Offshore will be in Point and we might even have live video for your to watch too.

JUST FOR YOU!

Ron, Thank you

YOU ARE THE BEST
Old 06-17-2006, 10:27 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Finaly a chance to run the new motors! See you there!!
Old 06-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Registered

Last year we had a fishing party boat go out to the race, are there any boats going out this year that that we can pay to go out on to see the race?
Old 06-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Registered

Ron I'm sorry I can't make it to PP . I don't have the new helm on and still have some glass work to do on the rear bulkhead. plus getting the FAA physical could be a problem, with my knee, and disks. Just had a new injection in the spine 2 weeks ago but it didn't help, I was in the O .R. AND THEY HAD THE WRONG PATIENTS NAME NOT ME SOMEONE WHO WAS 61 AND I AM 47 AS THEY WERE PUTTING ME UNDER, AND I WAS YELLING TO THEM THATS NOT ME I just have bad luck ...... well they did't cut anything off . so I'll try to get it redone soon and hope what ever they do nexted will work ,and comp AGI has not done anything about my knee replacement including my part time pay. So moneys tight but I'm not going to give up this year,I'll be back art PS REALLY SORRY I HOPE THIS DOES NOT MESS UP THE P6 CLASS, I SHOULD HAVE KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT THIS SPRING AND MADE SURE THE BOAT WAS READY.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:29 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Didn't we discuss this same topic a few months ago?

And at the time, I think the recomendation was......

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
Ron I'm sorry I SHOULD HAVE KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT THIS SPRING AND MADE SURE THE BOAT WAS READY.

Make sure you attend the parties.... see me for tickets.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Lukie, why don't you volunteer as a spotter/scorer. I'll get you on a turn boat.

I don't believe we rented a boat, at least none that I know of. And the VIP boat is a race boat. Alan P - Imagine that. All he has so far is a photographer.

Dude, you know we'll hook you up if at all possible. Come to the meeting at 6pm on Sat night. Jenks north.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Registered

Luki, Randy is looking for a throttle man
Old 06-20-2006, 06:55 AM
Registered

Thanks Ron, I will try to get to the meeting, would love to do the scoring, but want to have my son and wife with me, they look foward to this race every year as I do....... Eddie, yes I read Randys post $1,000. + Gas + registration fees, for one race, not looking to buy another race boat yet.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Registered

RON thanks for your reply I FOUND A GUY THIS MORNING THAT WILL HELP , COME TO THE HOUSE AT $65.00 A HOUR TO WORK ON THE BOAT.So I will take out what I can, and pay him when I have some money like this weekend. so I'LL wait and see if I GET the glass,steering,gauges in ,then see if I can pass the FAA TEST NOW watch my operation will finely get approved like 7/06 or 8/06. Can I SEND IN DRIVERS MONEY FIRST AND IF THE BOAT GETS DONE THEN SEND IN THE BOAT MONEY? THANKS ART
Old 06-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

We'll take care of everything when you show up. If you raced in Algonac, you'll need nothing. Everything is on file. Otherwise, go to OPAracing.com and fill out all the paperwork and bring it with you.

Quick Reply: Point Pleasant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.