Wild Card 81 points
7.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Orange Beach OSS SVL

Old 08-17-2006, 11:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Orange Beach OSS SVL

Our prayers for a storm and BIG water doesn't look like it will happen but......

Today had a 15-20 mph onshore wind that prevailed most of the day making for the biggest water we've seen since Puerto Rico.

Forecast for Sunday is 5-10 mph in the morning; 10-15 mph in the afternoon falling off later that night. It was confused bumpy water today and could make for some good racing come Sunday, don't count us out yet!
Old 08-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Registered

wish we were there you guys be safe willy and the anaconda are on there way > we wish we were there watch out for imco his got some thing to prove YALL BE SAFE CYA CORY
Old 08-19-2006, 08:33 AM
Registered

Re: Orange Beach OSS SVL

i agree Cory, George will not stop until he gets that elusive checker flag. team imco has improved leaps and bounds this year and the checkers are soon going to happen. i could not attend this year and something tells me I am going to miss a podium finish and possibly a checker flag. i was supposed to pick up my new robalo friday but of course it did not come. i will listen to talk offshore and route for a safe race for everyone.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:07 AM
Registered

DAMN DOC YOU COULD HAVE GOT THE BOAT MONDAY thanks Cory and Doc for the faith. the first is sweet but the second one makes you threating
Old 08-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Registered

unfulfilled promises, here it is tuesday and still no new robalo. now they are saying this friday. i am so pissed as i missed our first win for NOTHING! i routed for you via talk offshore. call me so we can do some bench racing- you know what i mean. i am hoping this friday now for the new boat.....doc

words wont describe how proud i am of team imco/ hair of the dog offshore racing.. i know what you put into it! every dog does has it day!

ps look at the date of my post before this one, i had a sense you were going to win. maybe if i stay home you will continue to win...lol