I know we have some racer's here that are NJPPC Members too!
Here is an opportunity to get in on the Video (Great for your Sponsors) and have still photos taken:
DEADLINE IS TODAY!!!!!!!
VIDEO & PICTURES!! VIDEO & PICTURES!!
Everyone always wants videos and pictures of their boats! We have played with the idea of hiring a helicopter for one of our poker run events and two things have always stopped us.
#2 Quality Footage
#1 Expense – NJPPC always tries to give everyone the best value for their buck. If we were to include a helicopter in our Atlantic City poker run it would push the cost to over $1000 per boat. If we were to include a helicopter in the Barnegat Bay poker run it would push the cost over $600. This is why we have always decided not to include a helicopter at our poker runs. We have always prided ourselves on trying to keep our entry fees on par with what you get in return.
#2 Quality Footage – The biggest complaints about poker run videos is “there was only 10 seconds of footage of my boat” & “I paid for footage and my boat was never in it.” As a poker run producer it is impossible to guarantee anyone quality footage during a poker run because there are so many other factors going on.
So what is going to make this video different????
NJ Performance Powerboat Club is producing it!
Read the following to get all of the details and information.
1)* The only thing that 100% of our focus will be on this day will be a QUALITY VIDEO shoot. No stops, no cards, no meetings, no meals, etc..
* NO INTERVIEWS & NO COMMERCIALS!!!
* LIMITED TO 30 BOATS – no ifs, ands or buts. A limited number of boats ensures everyone quality footage.
* Controlled group speeds will be used to ensure great footage.
* We will be shooting on Thursday morning August 31st. Why a weekday? So we have the entire Barnegat Bay and the Atlantic Coastline almost entirely to ourselves. NO BOAT TRAFFIC and FEW FISHING BOATS provides us an opportunity to have the boats run as a group.
* Not only will each boat owner receive a DVD as part of the entry fee but the owner will also receive 4 color 8”x10” still photos of their boats as part of the package at no additional charge.
* Professional video & helicopter team – THINK FAST FILMS will be doing all of the video shooting and editing. The DVD will be finished and shipped to you 4 weeks after the shoot.
8)Professional still photos will be shot by NJPPC member Sharkey Marine. Tim just invested $3,000 in a new hi-tech digital camera with a 14” zoom lens.
Attached is the invitation that needs to be f on how to register for the shoot.
I assure you that if you decide to participate, you will not be disappointed.
We have received alot of emails saying that "I'm in" & "I will be there" but unfortunately we cannot commit to the chopper unless we have your payment in full by this Thursday August 24th.,
ENTRY FORMS AND PAYMENT MUST BE FAXED TO 732-506-9665.
We currently have 20 boats confirmed. We need 5 more to pull the event off.
The following boats have already paid and registered:
Member Name Boat Size & Make
Pete Gerardi 28 Skater
R. Peter Hodge 38 Formula
Steve Greenberg 36 Spectre
Robert Carney 36 Skater
Tom Safar 36 Cigarette
Michael Burt 38 Cigarette
Michael Intile 38 Donzi
Bob Christie #2 43 Donzi
Bob Christie #3 35 Donzi
Charlie Amorosi 39 Velocity
Alan Petitt 32 Tempest
John Marotta 35 Formula
Tom Toto 46 Outerlimits
Mark Veniero 38 Cigarette
Bob Veniero 38 Cigarette
Robert Molinari 38 Cigarette
Anthony Rottino 46 Skater
Rolf Papke 32 Spectre
Joe Barbosa 42 Fountain
Mark Jameson 42 Outerlimits
Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine