Notices

Warpaint Racing

Old 02-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warpaint Racing

It is with great regret that WARPAINT Offshore Racing has decided not to race the 2007 season. This decision was one of the toughest to make. This decision was not directly influenced by rule changes or problems, which arose with the OSS supercat class, we are simply going to "let the smoke clear" this year. We think the race schedule for the new 750 supercat class would have been a BLAST. We wish Tom, Bob, Tony, Bill, Sonny and the other supercats the best of luck, and would like to thank all the racers for their support and professionalism over the last couple of years.

Bob
Attached Thumbnails Warpaint Racing-image1.jpg  
Old 02-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Registered

sorry to hear it beret'..........

had big plans for you guys this year. only needed 1 more race to get the deal done. im sure you have your reasons, just keep the faith, things WILL change. in the meanwhile, i have spare motley uniforms if you want to hang................

hammer
Old 02-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sroman6489
sorry to hear it beret'..........

had big plans for you guys this year. only needed 1 more race to get the deal done. im sure you have your reasons, just keep the faith, things WILL change. in the meanwhile, i have spare motley uniforms if you want to hang................

hammer
U have any spare motley uniforms for me?
Old 02-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain5776
U have any spare motley uniforms for me?
Reggie,
Get your Dad to build you a bad ass Fountain to bring over to OSS and represent Fountain Powerboats as they should be represented... And BTW; Sorry the SpeedRacer gig didn't last very long... You guys were looking great.

Ben
Old 02-21-2007, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Bob you will be missed by all in OSS Its a long season maybe you can do a couple OPA races that are local to keep the blood pumping!!!!
MD
Old 02-21-2007, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Apache041
It is with great regret that WARPAINT Offshore Racing has decided not to race the 2007 season. This decision was one of the toughest to make. This decision was not directly influenced by rule changes or problems, which arose with the OSS supercat class, we are simply going to "let the smoke clear" this year. We think the race schedule for the new 750 supercat class would have been a BLAST. We wish Tom, Bob, Tony, Bill, Sonny and the other supercats the best of luck, and would like to thank all the racers for their support and professionalism over the last couple of years.

Bob

This is terrible news. Not only is your team one of the most colorful but your boat is truly a classic and crowd favorite. Losing you on the circuit is a great blow to this class and to the league. AMF has some ideas to better offshore we are looking to initiate and your teams marketing experence and enthusiasm could be a huge benefit. I'll contact you with details if you are interested in staying involved in racing.

Regard's

Marc
Old 02-21-2007, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

sorry to hear this news bob. i hope a pray things change.
i hope to see you guys soon
mike stancombe
Old 02-21-2007, 06:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Bob you and Patty will be missed by all and we will stay in touch.Plus you still owe me a ride!!!
Old 02-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys are a fan favorite - best of luck.
Attached Thumbnails Warpaint Racing-warpaint.jpg   Warpaint Racing-labatt_powerboat.jpg  
Old 02-21-2007, 09:53 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Unhappy

I am sorry to hear this Bob...

I was looking forward to capturing more moments like this:

You and your team will be missed....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 02-21-2007 at 10:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Warpaint Racing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.