Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Offshore Super Series (OSS) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshore-super-series-oss-192/)
-   -   OSS What happened on the SCL start ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/offshore-super-series-oss/154761-oss-what-happened-scl-start.html)

HotPursuit 03-29-2007 05:08 PM

OSS What happened on the SCL start ???

3 Attachment(s)
Congrats to Richie and Randy for not protesting the start.What a way to welcome the new guy.!!! You make your own mind up,was`this a legal start or not?

HotPursuit 03-29-2007 05:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Don't look good!!!!!! :rolleyes:

HotPursuit 03-29-2007 05:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
:eek: :eek:

Ryan Beckley 03-29-2007 06:34 PM

I agree that they took a hosing but thats a bit after the green flag since Popeyes and Motley are gone clear already and the pace boat is also out of sight. I am sure Randy won't let that happen again.

JIMKID Motorsports 03-29-2007 07:20 PM

is ritchie a rookie

HotPursuit 03-29-2007 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by JIMKID Motorsports (Post 2075306)
is ritchie a rookie

What does that have to do with the start? Randy was on the throttles I think hes been in a few starts!!!I just want to know if that looks like a legal start not pointing fingers,yet.

AeroSpeedMarine 03-29-2007 08:07 PM

looks good to me.. just wish rick and i could of finished but that will change the boat needed some tlc and its getting it now ...

cant wait till greers ferry...

TEAM ASM # 4

bench racing is alot of fun and alot easier then being in the boat observing as a spectator it is alot easier to make the calls richie sucked it up and did what any other racer would have done and is saving it for the next race "pay back" just hopefully to motley instead of me....hahahaha

if you want to see it from a racers view steve page has the wining skater for sale buy that and you will really deserve to have an opinion ... its expensive to have one that counts..

here is steve # 232-243-5345 ask for john

HotPursuit 03-29-2007 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley (Post 2075260)
I agree that they took a hosing but thats a bit after the green flag since Popeyes and Motley are gone clear already and the pace boat is also out of sight. I am sure Randy won't let that happen again.

It happened right infront of our viewing area and even those who knew nothing of offshore racing questioned what they saw.If that was legal no one has the right to question the poker run safety.I'm not saying it was done on purpose just want the facts on the rules.Hell they put Stan back 4 places for missing a bouy. Just mY 2 :D

Ryan Beckley 03-29-2007 08:10 PM

If he is a rookie he would normally to start 100 yards behind the rest of the class.

Ryan Beckley 03-29-2007 08:15 PM

Just checked again Stan was only put back 1 position with a 1 minute penalty.