Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
Little Reggie Speaking Out >

Little Reggie Speaking Out

Notices

Little Reggie Speaking Out

Old 04-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Little Reggie Speaking Out

They said that we were cheating in biloxi and that there was no way we(MICCOSUKEE) could have beat them(OUTERLIMITS) that bad unless we were cheating! Just heard back from mercury the motors were LEGAL! So I guess the OUTERLIMITS is just that SLOW! If they thought we were fast in biloxi, just wait and see what we do to them in Greers Ferry! The only way the OUTERLIMITS could ever beat a FOUNTAIN is buy one and stick OUTERLIMITS on it! But until then the OUTERLIMITS is only going to be in the way!!!!!!!!! Brett and myself will be sure to wave as we are lapping the very SLOW Outerlimits!!

Good Luck This Year
Old 04-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is a little messed up being called cheaters when my boat only had 2 hours on it from NC and didn't even hit the water the day before the race. I didn't even see it until Saturday afternoon. Just wait until Little R starts to dial the boat in because it could get real ugly.
Brett
Old 04-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

oh my the year has started and so has the smack talk!
should make for a great year ( I think the gauntlet has been thrown)
larry
Old 04-05-2007, 02:42 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

hey everyone, the guys are good. bret and reggie are first class. back off or go home. if anyone is cheating the oss officials will find it.
reggie is one hell of a t-man and look who dad is, reggie the king of modern day v bottoms. they are not coming to the hunt with a pos, you and i know it
GOOD JOB GUYS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
MIKE STANCOMBE
Old 04-05-2007, 07:46 AM
Registered

Thanks Mike,
your boat looked wicked fast in Biloxi
See you in a couple of weeks
Brett
PS Thanks for getting the trophy that I left a the bar,
Way to much Vodka and celebrating
Old 04-05-2007, 07:56 AM
Registered

The boat looked incredible Brett. Great job
Old 04-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chriscarbone
They said that we were cheating in biloxi and that there was no way we(MICCOSUKEE) could have beat them(OUTERLIMITS) that bad unless we were cheating! Just heard back from mercury the motors were LEGAL! So I guess the OUTERLIMITS is just that SLOW! If they thought we were fast in biloxi, just wait and see what we do to them in Greers Ferry! The only way the OUTERLIMITS could ever beat a FOUNTAIN is buy one and stick OUTERLIMITS on it! But until then the OUTERLIMITS is only going to be in the way!!!!!!!!! Brett and myself will be sure to wave as we are lapping the very SLOW Outerlimits!!

Good Luck This Year
Doesn’t mercury own a percentage of fountain? Why wouldn’t they let an outside source inspect to really hush the folks with questions regarding rule infringement?

Christian
Old 04-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Registered

Talking

When your out front there will always be skeptics.......enjoy the well deserved win guys.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:40 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

I would like to congratulate both companies for showing up and competing. I am hopeful that this trend may continue.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Registered

No matter what Fountain do, we're always gonna be called "cheats"!! If other manufacturers put as much effort into building and R&D in their boats as they do bad mouthing and calling Fountain cheats, they might actually be able to stay close enough to see the boat wakes of the fountains during a race.!!!

Quick Reply: Little Reggie Speaking Out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.