Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
Where's the excitement? >

Where's the excitement?

Notices

Where's the excitement?

Old 02-15-2009, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where's the excitement?

Correct me if I'm wrong but dont we have a race coming up in about 5 weeks?Wheres all the trash talking?who's doin what? who's going?Did I scare all you v-lite guys with my "new found speed". Mark & Jenni, I know you guys got to be up to something other than new seats.I heard Randy has all new power and drive.Willie and larry only have to put another coat of wax on there trailer queen to stay up front(how do you keep it looking so nice?).Is spiderman gonna keep George up front or will it be the help of Imco.Kostelacs? Dont mess with perfection!How bout our west coast guys?Brad,whats it gonna be balast or not? Come on cooper,through a bravo back on that thing.Is Octane gonna step up the plate again?How bout the new activator team?sure will be nice to have some company.Will we see a couple of new teams come out of florida? Lets hear whats goin on!
Old 02-15-2009, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

I hear ya Doug. Does Randy have to be politically correct now or something? Must be a new strategy. Got a windshield, Air conditioning, cable tv. Hope to be testing first of March. should be working on it today, but got to watch the race.

So whats your boats plan whos in it?
Old 02-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Registered

i believe i tried a little trash talkin but i didnt get much of a response! i think randy is so busy perfecting rules he doesnt have time to come out and play. come on boys lets hear what ya got or at least lie a little. i know we all know how!
jenni
Old 02-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Registered

Had Jim Natoli and Trophy down here in Florida for a week. Took Y-O out for a high speed ride on the river. Had the pontoon boat over 17 MPH!!! Jim left here to see a Neurologist down in Miami who told him he is on the road to recovery and cleared him for racing. Hope to see you all in Biloxi. Big Ed
Old 02-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

I have been working on the boat since Nov. 08. Just a clean up and new parts. What will be interesting is us all carrying the extra 100 lbs. Us Northern boys dont have any test time before the Biloxi race to experiment on how it will work with our existing set ups and props. Our big prop might just be a little to big now!
I spoke to George in Imco and he was testing last week with a new prop. He wont let on if he has anything up his sleeve and nor would I believe him anyway. We are all full of bad info for each other before the season starts. If you want the truth we are at 96MPH come and get it.
MD
Old 02-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Registered

dont exagerate to much randy or you'll scare them away
Old 02-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Registered

my 500lb weight advantage is grandfathered in right?
Old 02-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Registered

I forgot about Bruce,will he simply return and do something awesome
Old 02-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Registered

Typhoon test dummy.
Attached Thumbnails Where's the excitement?-tropy-bitch-cambridge-08-033-medium-.jpg  
Old 02-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Registered

We dont have turn markers so we have Trophy tread water at the turn. No complaints yet, he says he just closes his eyes when we go by!!!!!
MD

Quick Reply: Where's the excitement?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.