Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
What happend to Dave and the Bud crew?? >

What happend to Dave and the Bud crew??

Notices

What happend to Dave and the Bud crew??

Old 04-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happend to Dave and the Bud crew??

I noticed there was no supercat extreme class at biloxi? Someone said they lost the sponsorship and weren't competing this year..
If thats true, then who is going to give Haggin and the Geico boys a run for their money even though they don't race in the same class..
I wish it would be like the old times, just Dave and Johnny winning every race they enter.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:50 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Cody,

Yes, Their sponsorship pulled the plug just after World Championship last year. I have no idea what happens now. I am sure Dave or others will explain. Who knows.

Chris
Old 04-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Everyone is certainly going to miss seeing Dave and Johnny racing this year but their is competition for the Miss Geico Team in the form of JBS Racing and the Aqua-Mannia Race Team at some of the race sights this year.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:51 AM
JBS
Registered

JBS unlimited

The big dog class is now unlimited which JBS racing,Geico,and Aqua Mania are currently in-the class is open to everyone-pistons/tubines/etc.Right now JBS has the points lead and will continue to give them a run for their money.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:06 AM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JBS
The big dog class is now unlimited which JBS racing,Geico,and Aqua Mania are currently in-the class is open to everyone-pistons/tubines/etc.Right now JBS has the points lead and will continue to give them a run for their money.
why did aqua mania do a poker run instead of race?
Old 04-05-2009, 10:33 AM
JBS
Registered

JBS-Aqua Mania

Im not speaking for them but I heard that Aqua Mania was giving a ride to a v.i.p. Their schedule has some other poker runs as well as some races.JBS will face off with AM in Miami and I think Sunny Isles JBS,Geico,AM all get together for a sweet showdown.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

If JBS, Aqua Mania & Geico are all doing the Miami race, you should be calling the Fountainbleau for a room with a view of the start/finish line. This will be a good one.........

If you would like to be closer to them, and a support boat for that race - email me or call the SBI office.
Pat D.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Stu
Registered

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Cody,

Yes, Their sponsorship pulled the plug just after World Championship last year. I have no idea what happens now. I am sure Dave or others will explain. Who knows.

Chris
InBev pulled the plug on most of AB's motorsports sponsorships once they took over. Looks like they didn't learn their lesson with Stella Artois. After they purchased Stella, they pulled all of the soccer sponsorships in Europe and the following year sales dropped almost 40%. Reinstated sponsorships, and their sales in those markets rose back up 25%. Go figure...
Old 04-07-2009, 11:09 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the former bud boat looks great as Nauti Marine now, with new updated paint and strengthened canopy system.
Attached Thumbnails What happend to Dave and the Bud crew??-service.jpg  
Old 04-07-2009, 05:11 PM
KiloKat
VIP Member

The "Crew" has been real busy at the marina. Major projects have included making some great enhancements to my Mystic as well as getting all it's engines/gearboxes rebuilt, etc.; a complete re-rig & repaint of the "Recovery" 40 Skater (this boat is looking AWESOME); setup changes to the "Wicked" 39 MTI; maintenance on another customer's 44' MTI, etc.
I have spent considerable time traveling in the Caribbean and Mexico "trying to stay warm" this winter.
We plan on several events this year and will be posting them on our webpage in the near future.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.