Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
Thank you Plumber,Cocktails and Fuzzy Bear >

Thank you Plumber,Cocktails and Fuzzy Bear

Notices

Thank you Plumber,Cocktails and Fuzzy Bear

Old 05-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you Plumber,Cocktails and Fuzzy Bear

I want to thank Billy "The Plumber" for the opportunity to drive his 40 foot Skater. It was an experience I will never forget. I still can not stop smiling. All I can say is that the boat turns like a go kart.

I also want to thank Ray,Jeff and Eddie for treating me like I was part of the team and putting up with all my rookie questions. Ray, to you especially, a big thank you and I will always enjoy our friendship.

And last but certainly not least.
To a great friend, racer and awesome stick man, I want to thank Jay " Cocktails" Muller.
It is because of you Jay , I had this awesome experience. You taught me more in a couple of hours on the water last Sunday than you will ever know. You are a true racer, a true friend and most of all a great person. Your class shows from the way you handle yourself outside the cockpit to the intensity of turn one.
My friend , I will never be able to repay you .
I wish you Billy, Ray and the whole WHM team success in this coming year.

One last thing Mr. Muller.

I am sorry for turn one!!!

P.S.

I also need to thak the brains and beauty behind this wonderful team. Yes, Thank you, June.
You keep everything in perspective and as Billy says " Are very easy on the eyes"

Thank you all from your biggest new fan,

Wil
Old 05-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Registered

next time make sure the jet picks Willy up in La.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wil you and Jay ran such a great race. WE think you did an excellant job in KY! I am sure Billy felt really good knowing you were in the boat with Jay.

You guys ROCK!!!!

Julie
Old 05-25-2009, 05:22 PM
Registered

Willy beamen great job you the man to the pin MF sunny isles its on like donkey kong FURY and CRc ,trash man no words at this time you have takin alot of abuse im sure SI Rough water where are tom and tony Retired oh well trash will run great im sure
Old 05-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Sounds like you are calling them out Jay!!! Now lets see if they show or are they scared! Big ocean is what separates the men from the Cubins I mean ladies. It would be great if Reliable and Tony would show up for a a$$ whooping as well.
MD