Notices

Thats it,New boat

Old 01-26-2003, 01:20 PM
xtremeracingf1

Warlock 27

Give it some thought about running in SBI the site are much better for us Florida Boyz. I havent decided if I'm going to run F1 or P4 depends on the amout of boats. It would be great to have another boat running with us the more the merrier.I'll run either class what ever the guys want to do.

Frank

Old 01-26-2003, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Frank the Vortec motor is leagal in Factory classes this year but to date there is no lease pricing yet.I dont understand why they are waiting so long to tell everyone when the season is only 11 weeks away.Winning teams dont wait till the last week to make motor dissions and then try to set up.As for us we will stick with good old reliable Merc. racing motors.Sure miss you up here in NJ and it will be good to see your old boat out there in P class with merola.Maybe you would like to get back in it and show him how its done.It maybe the only way he has a chance to run with us.Sounds like a nice house for sale down the road from you.You just cant get out of those slum areas can you.Call me some time I would enjoy talking with you.
Randy
Old 01-26-2003, 01:52 PM
Warlock 27

Thumbs up extremeracingf1

Frank..looking at all the options..we will not run F1..too costly for me at this time with the economy and takes way too much time to be competetive.Cant do F1 half way and be near the top..
I want to just have some fun ..P4 for me......whats the count for P4 in APBA and SBI down here in the south only. I dont know much about SBI except what I read..as stated both clubs have there troubles,I dont have anything negative to say about either.I know we will do Daytona,Tampa,Ft Lauderdale,Savannah...toyed with a NJ race since thats where I am from

Old 01-27-2003, 10:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree! After spending tons and tons of money in B-class, P class racing is the way to go. I wish is existed back when I was super v boats.

You "P" class guys are doing the right thing, and will have alot of fun.

Randy - I really miss racing! I would like to do a Super or Super Lite Twin, just don't have the $.

Frank F.
Old 01-27-2003, 02:00 PM
Diamond Dave F1

Frank ,
If you are looking to get into F1 still for a great price let me know since I have a 2002 Activator that I am getting rid of. Almost giving it away.

Dave

Old 01-27-2003, 02:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave,

Thank you Dave, but at this point if I get back into a race boat, it would be a larger boat. Hope you boat finds a good home, Activator is a great hull!

Frank F