Notices

Big Snow in NJ

Old 02-17-2003, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

the drifts in my front yard are waist deep..gotta be nearly 3 feet!!

Old 02-17-2003, 05:20 PM
Registered

Augie, since you can't get the trucks out it sounds like you have some spare time on your hands which means.....its test time! It is a perfect time to do some BIG water testing ! Matt is anxiously awaiting all of the numbers after seeing the photos on this tantalizing thread! Our hats off to you "Die Hard" northerners...

Augie Matt has suggested that you may also want to consider putting plows on your trucks and give DPW a run for there money...I can see it know

"Augie Pensa, of Pensa Movers bails the city out"...and the next thing you know he is on the ballot for election!

Stay warm guys and you know you always...always have a place to come if...or should I say when you get tired of the cold!

Julie
Old 02-18-2003, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Tue. morning and its still snowing. I think we got about 2' or more in Edison. Went out all day in the F-350 to see what it would go threw. Was doing good till 11:30 and a 30 pack a bottle of brandy and a 12' mound of snow my friends said there was no way I could blow threw it. THEY WERE RIGHT!!!! There was a typhoon of white and I was in deep. A friend pulled me out and I was ready to do it again.
Randy
Old 02-18-2003, 10:02 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Randy .

All i can say is WOW some snow .we have to have 3 feet your more.

I worked 18 hrs and still more to go.They lets go home to sleep.

Kurt b -your welcome

Lukepal -your welcome

MIke
Old 02-18-2003, 10:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey Julie,Matt..wish I was with you guy's. Yesterday would have been a hell of a ride out of Point Pleasant,Jersey and I think if the engines were in I'd have no problem getting Eddie,Kurt,Anthony,TonyP,Bruce,Ron P. Lukie Marty,Vinnie..Randy or Glen to go flying in the TUG boat, as for the trucks they are out thank God,I know my men are breaking their asses today with the drifts,sidewalks not cleaned ect. Talk to ya later....Augie
Old 02-18-2003, 10:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh and Julie...I don't think the town could pay us!!!!! They always cry how broke they are,but the plows..now thats something to look into for the future.Thanks Matt
Old 02-18-2003, 11:05 AM
F1 RADIOACTIVE

HEY RANDY,

DONT BE BEATING ON MY OLD TRUCK LIKE THAT GOD KNOWS I NEVER DID. HA HA HA. WE ARE UP TO OUT ASS IN THE SNOW AS WELL. AT THIS RATE THE LAKE WILL NEVER THAW, AND I WONT BE ABLE TO TEST THE CORSA UNTIL JULY.

KEVIN

Old 02-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

KEVIN THATS GOOD FOR THE REST OF US. NO TESTING!!!!
RANDY
Old 02-18-2003, 12:19 PM
F1 RADIOACTIVE

NOT A PROBLEM WE WILL JUST HAVE TO GO SOUTH, WE ARE DOING A COMPLETE FACE LIFT TO THE BOAT, SO WE WILL BE TESTING SOME WHERE.

KEVIN

Old 02-18-2003, 01:31 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Thanks Auggie

What did i do to you ????.

MIke

P.s. I`m back in for this year....Coming to get you..

Quick Reply: Big Snow in NJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.