Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
Extra Special Thanks From The Godfather >

Extra Special Thanks From The Godfather

Notices

Extra Special Thanks From The Godfather

Old 06-24-2003, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Extra Special Thanks From The Godfather

This Message is from Augie (the Godfather) Pensa
Originally posted in Roll Call Seaside Hts

Thanks to everyone who helped us out on Raceday

My hats off to all the law enforcement personal that turned their heads as Kevin and I blew past certain areas at 70, thru the canal at 40 waving and as soon as we got on the other side of the train bridge,80 into the ocean so we could get to the race course before the race ended and get the points.Thank You!!!!!We could have made a mountain for kids to play in with all the mud we sucked up in both engines. A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU to VINNIE and MARTY of EXTREMELY DANGEROUS RACING for helping Kevin and I get back in the race.Without them at the dock at Smitty's Marina we would have been done for the day........Mad Dog, Hollywood....you guy's are the best......Typhoon Rules the Seas, with a price tag, and The Godfather rules EVERYTHING else. Great job guy's. ......To all the racers and crews, volunteers, medical,police,coast guard....ect., on behalf on OPA/The Jersey Boyz, Kevin and I........THANK YOU ALL for making this event happen again and having another SAFE RACE...........................KURT, nice outfit!!!!!! MAMA WAZZUP and TONI ......you two are truly twisted !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BRUCE SEROFF; 06-24-2003 at 07:52 AM.
Old 06-24-2003, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Glad we were able to help you guys out Augie...that's what this is all about, right?..

Congrats to all...& the Big Red Boat will be in AC....AWAY from the dock this time!!

Marty
Old 06-24-2003, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Augie , while it totally sucked breaking down and not making the start, it made me feel better knowin I was able to help you get back out there
Was more than happy to help ya brother!! Thats What the Boyz is all about!!

Vinny
Old 06-24-2003, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Bruce............Marty,Vinnie from my heart...THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2003, 04:55 PM
TeamRelentless

if that doesn't make anyone on the outside wanna come join our FAMILY...then F**k 'em they don't deserve to be a part of us!!!!
love you all boyz-we thank everyones understandin and sympathy over the past weekend!!now thats what racing with us jerzey boyz is all about!!!!!
from papa ernie and stroker