Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > Offshore Super Series (OSS)
Kicking Butt PA style >

Kicking Butt PA style

Notices

Kicking Butt PA style

Old 08-03-2004, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Kicking Butt PA style

What a beautiful boat Wild Ride has. With new comp on the course you never know what you will get. My hats off to them for a great set up for the day and dusting the rest of us. Wild Card won but Wild Ride was there if they didnt spin in the turn. Sorry no excusses aloud. Its a test of who make the least amount of mistakes in SVL. Welcome aboard guys,you have raised the stakes for all.
MD
Old 08-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Kicking Butt PA style

Wild Ride's gonna give you a run for the money.
Attached Thumbnails Kicking Butt PA style-wild-ride-choppers.jpg  
Old 08-03-2004, 09:23 PM
LarryD

thanks randy for the kind words and for dinner. We think svl is a great class and will become even more popular. We got to st clair and the boat wouldn't even get on plane spent better part of 2 days trying to find the problem turned out to be clogged injectors anyway it was fun running with all of you guys old and new friends alike . Wild card turns like a banshee back to the think tank LOL oh well thats what makes it fun/ challenging see all of you guys in grand haven hope you guys get your problem solved
Larry SVL #5

Old 08-03-2004, 10:56 PM
wil ros

Larry,be careful with Randall he tries to sweet talk you and before you know it he is washing you down with his rooster tail.Another piece of advice is stay away from them as Hollywood loves to rub in the parade lap.Great race and we enjoyed talking to you and your brother John very nice guy.Grand Haven is going to be very exciting as Imco and Hocus Pocus know that you guys are for real.See you there.

Wil

Old 08-04-2004, 07:24 AM
Registered

Team IMCO's hat is also off to Willy & Larry... What a ride. That is one fast Phantom. John and Larry K. welcome aboard and we all hope you enjoyed your first of many OSS races. Sorry we weren't out there longer as it was just getting interesting. It seems we ran out of gas... Ok, our fuel pump seems to have "reached" it's limits. Oh well... Grand Haven here we come. Erick dropped the boat off yesterday at Innovation and they are going head with the plans to install the new 8-71, this should help draw in Wild Card.
Everybody drive safely coming back to Grand Haven and we'll see everyone there. Candy give'em hell in NJ but, you'd better not miss Grand Haven.

Cya, Ben
Old 08-04-2004, 07:30 AM
Registered

Talking Re: Kicking Butt PA style

Randy, thanks again for dinner, you aren't trying to soften me up are you? Maybe add a few pounds? Or just trying to put more cushion for the anal ease? We had a great time It was fun shaken Wil up for a couple of laps, I could see those teeth in the rear view mirror for awhile and then he slip by us in the turn and I saw brown teeth. Great job Wil see you and the rest of the nutz in grand haven I hope its bumpy. Randy bring your running shoes! Vinny svl 5.
Old 08-04-2004, 08:37 AM
BJM
Registered

LarryD
We talked a couple weeks ago at Jelly fish Joel's. Glad to here you had a good first ride, see you soon.
Old 08-04-2004, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey LarryD - You are the only one that has now competed against every SVL boat that is racing this year. In your opinion, as of right now, which is the fastest in the class?
Old 08-04-2004, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Good question! Ill bet its real close between Wild Ride,Wild Card and Extreem.
MD
Old 08-04-2004, 08:35 PM
LarryD

thats a loaded question ,,, one that will have to wait until Key West to answer. and that is going to be great ! most teams are either new to the class or new to thier boats so most are still working on setups and dialing in so it is good that we all have a few more races till the big showdown and by the way I hear through the grape vine that a few more players are coming out of the woodwork

Larry svl #5

Quick Reply: Kicking Butt PA style

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.