Aero-Marine Joins Specialty Equipment Market Association >

Aero-Marine Joins Specialty Equipment Market Association

Notices

Aero-Marine Joins Specialty Equipment Market Association

Old 08-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Administrators

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Aero-Marine Joins Specialty Equipment Market Association

FONTANA, CALIF. (Aug. 7) — In an effort to expand its involvement within the automotive restoration and custom hot rod industry, Aero-Marine has joined the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) just weeks after settling into its new facility in Fontana, Calif.

Aero-Marine is no stranger to automotive aftermarket products. Having been a proud sponsor of West Coast Customs for several years, Aero-Marine has worked in conjunction with the popular car remodeling company on several custom builds for the SEMA Show and the hit television shows “Inside West Coast Customs” and “Street Customs.”

Consisting of a diverse group of manufacturers, distributors, retailers, publishing companies, auto restorers, car clubs, race teams and more, the nonprofit trade association produces the annual SEMA Show, which has brought together manufacturers and buyers within the automotive specialty parts and accessories industry since 1967.

“Becoming a SEMA member was an important step in the expansion of Aero-Marine outside of the powerboat business,” explained Carmen Bélanger-Martin, President of Aero-Marine. “Our boat-related production has been growing, and we’ve continuously been invited to work on challenging automotive and entertainment industry projects, therefore joining SEMA was essential.”

Bélanger-Martin, who was excited about seeing her acrylic car roof panels and helicopter windshields in the latest Columbia Pictures movie “Total Recall,” which was released on Friday (Aug. 3), announced she’s also participating in the SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN).

“The SBN is important to women as it gives us the opportunity to infuse a different perspective into the automotive industry,” she said. “As women, we are innovative and have an ability to understand the importance of product integration, which is the key to successful builds.”

For further information and/or interview opportunities, contact Carmen Bélanger-Martin at 909-350-3543 or [email protected]. Images are available upon request.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had my concerns purchasing something on-line claiming to be leather since I have seen my share of bad replicas. I was glad I took a chance to read your detailed blog articles about how to judge a real leather handbag and placed the order. The +++ I received would definitely be a perfect,exact leather replica! I am very pleased and planning to order morebest replica handbags. Thanks a lot.