The LED position indicators eliminate the need for mechanical 33C cables which are typically used for drive and tab indication. These cables have a tendency to deteriorate, will fail over time, and are inaccurate due to lost cable motion. With the Livorsi LED indicators, mechanical cables are replaced by more reliable network wiring that allows 'plug n play' connectivity into existing tab or drive position sensors.
If you do not have drive trim or tab sensors, we have the solution. For applications or retrofits that do not have electronic position sensors, Livorsi can provide you with a mechanical to electronic converter solution so that you may take advantage of the accuracy and benefits of Livorsi's LED Indicators.
What sets these displays apart from anything else is the single middle green LED. During calibration, this LED display can be set to indicate 50% of actuator travel, fuel level or whatever you are monitoring. What makes it so special is that it allows you to establish the optimum running angle - or sweet spot (not at 50%), to dial-in the vessel for optimal running efficiency so the novice boater always runs at the correct trim.
No matter what information you are looking to display (fuel level, drive trim, tab position, etc.), the data is brought into the communication network with 'plug n play' harnessing and is received (Rx) via the network cable to the LED indicator for display. The LED indicator can also transmit (Tx) this information via CAN bus to other compatible displays such as Garmin, Lowrance or Raymarine via NMEA 2000®, SmartCraft® (with Gateway) or J1939 protocols. If your boat is already transmitting (Tx) NMEA 2000® data (tabs, drives, fuel level, water level, rudder angle, etc.), simply plug the indicator into the NMEA 2000® backbone to begin displaying the desired feature on the indicator.
The super bright LED's can be seen in direct sunlight even with polarized sunglasses. With a range of 250 brightness intensity levels, you are guaranteed the best view possible, day or night. We accomplish this with the use of an ambient light sensor which provides automatic adjustment of the LED brightness according to available light conditions.
Indicator configurations are available in a vertical or horizontal layout in 1, 2, 3 or 4 slots and are environmentally sealed to eliminate exposure to the elements. Each slot accommodates two analog inputs. One analog input drives the indicator bar, the other drives the optional red warning LED located at the bottom of the slot. Warnings may include (but are not limited to): Oil pressure, water temperature or low fuel to name a few.
Calibration of the indicator is performed via the proximity/ambient light sensor located on the front of the unit. Simple to follow and easy to use step-by-step instructions are included to ensure installation and setup is a snap.
Summary of Features
• Compatible with SmartCraft® (with Gateway), NMEA 2000® and J1939 (RX + TX) Devices
• Supports 0-5 volt or resistive type sensors
• Fill bar type- multiple LEDs lit in a row starting from top or bottom
• Pointer type - one LED pointer displays your position/level top or bottom
• All electronics are environmentally sealed
• Simple plug and play installation
• 17 LED lights per slot with a red LED warning light located at the bottom of the slot
• The green LED in the center may be calibrated to show optimum run angle (sweet spot) for drives, tabs, etc.
• Built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts to ambient light levels with 250 brightness intensity levels
• Has the ability to compensate for non-linear tanks giving you accurate readings
• 1 to 4 slot configurations, vertical or horizontal
• Wide input supply voltage of 7-32 VDC with reverse polarity protection
• Indicators are available in a variety of colors to match your Livorsi gauges and accessories
Indicator Pricing begins at $569.00
For more information please call Livorsi at 847.752.2710 or email [email protected].
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine