Notices

eZanga.com

Old 07-11-2006, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Cool eZanga.com

Everyone please help,we have a sponsor for our race team eZanga.com,they have helped out and are willing to help out alot more for all of us in the boat racing community if they get people to start using there WEB SITE & SEARCH ENGINE,but we are blown away that the people of Offshore Only and fellow racers are not helping out and joining there site and using them.I use all of the advertisers and sponsors of the race boats and this site for as much of my purchases as I can.Swipes ,Trick Marine,Budweiser Select,Throttle Up Propellors,Freeze Frame,Links Outboard,eZanga.com,Imco and many others because they offer support to all of us people who really love Power boating as well as the boat racing so if you people could do us a favor and start to use these guys and sign up on there sight and maybe you could win some money and or a trip to the Worlds,they have been good to our race team and to the sport and Hobby that we all for some crazy reason love.So if you could do us a favor and them please start to use them and sign up it would mean alot to us as well as them and you never know you might even win something COOL.Thanks in advance.
eZanga.com Racing

Last edited by 1HYPER1; 07-11-2006 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: eZanga.com

done thanks
Old 07-12-2006, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: eZanga.com

You got my support Mark, We are on the same page.

Who needs google anyway?
Old 07-13-2006, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Mike thanks and good luck this weekend in Toronto with the new HOT ROD & Dave thank you,we appreciate it.So come on everyone else how about a little support for the people that are giving us support besides it is free and you can win some cool stuff,Come on,once again THANKS.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:53 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 270 Likes on 95 Posts

i started using it a few weeks ago. pretty good search engine, use to use dogpile.com but i like the lay out and results much better on ezanga. see you guys in St Clair. hope to get the batboat back together by than.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 07-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Done deal!
Old 07-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by glassdave
i started using it a few weeks ago. pretty good search engine, use to use dogpile.com but i like the lay out and results much better on ezanga. see you guys in St Clair. hope to get the batboat back together by than.
Thanks for your support...we really appreciate it.Looking forward to St Clair;the P5 class should have another strong showing.The potential of this class to have 20+ boats is definately there.You guys have certainly impressed everyone with how well you run the batboat.Hopefully you can get it back together in time.See you there!

P5-68 eZanga.com
Old 07-14-2006, 04:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by glassdave
Thanks for your support...we really appreciate it.Looking forward to St Clair;the P5 class should have another strong showing.The potential of this class to have 20+ boats is definately there.You guys have certainly impressed everyone with how well you run the batboat.Hopefully you can get it back together in time.See you there!

P5-68 eZanga.com