Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered

Need To Thank Alot Of People

I need to thank everyone that said there prayers for papa dukes, he is now home relaxin and resting hopen to make fall river mass in two weeks.

Need to thank tyler crocket, uncle val, eddie from pump it, wazzup crew and the Mojo team for helpin us get the boat back together saturday night after we busted her up in testing.

Need to thank all the teams for always looking out for our young team, and to the jersey boyz for making my mom feeling like at home with out the old man this weekend.

Fun racing neck to neck with crocket for the second race in a row, and to OPA And OSS for putting on one hell of a show.

And another thanks to the OPA-OSS and SBI Teams for letting my team be part of this sport that we all love so much
    THANKS
    Chris Carbone
    Papa Dukes Racing

Michigan Mad Man Racer
    My Boats:
    Crockett Marine Engines - OPA Class 6 Champions 2007

Talking Re: Need To Thank Alot Of People

Quote Originally Posted by chriscarbone
    I need to thank everyone that said there prayers for papa dukes, he is now home relaxin and resting hopen to make fall river mass in two weeks.

Need to thank tyler crocket, uncle val, eddie from pump it, wazzup crew and the Mojo team for helpin us get the boat back together saturday night after we busted her up in testing.

Need to thank all the teams for always looking out for our young team, and to the jersey boyz for making my mom feeling like at home with out the old man this weekend.

Fun racing neck to neck with crocket for the second race in a row, and to OPA And OSS for putting on one hell of a show.

And another thanks to the OPA-OSS and SBI Teams for letting my team be part of this sport that we all love so much
    THANKS
    Chris Carbone
    Papa Dukes Racing

Chris it's good to hear your father is home and doing good. I have some great pictures that a guy on the pace boat took of us racing side by side. It looked like you were so close I had to walk out in the shop to see if there was green paint on the side of the boat.
    WORLDS FASTEST CLASS 4 RACE BOAT 90 Plus MPH !!!!

My Boats:
    One ballsy Top Gun

Re: Need To Thank Alot Of People

Chris glad to hear that your dad is back home, it is always great to hear when a bunch of racers help one another out to be able to make it to the milling area.

My Boats:
    07 368 SKATER and shes bad

great news . i hope all keeps getting better. you guys are doing great in opa. congrats
    mike

Registered

Chris glad to hear that your father is home. Will keep the prayers going. Hugs to him and we'll see you soon. Patty & John Begovich

My Boats:
    99 27 Kryptonite

Chris glad all is well