Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   OPA/The Jersey Boyz (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz-193/)
-   -   OPA......Going OFFSHORE (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/opa-jersey-boyz/138260-opa-going-offshore.html)

Wazzup Racing 08-18-2006 10:05 AM

OPA......Going OFFSHORE

Ladies and Gentlemen. With the fog messing with Da Boyz in Point Pleasant, We havn't seen the Atlantic Ocean all year. We Pride ourselves as the Kings of the Atlantic. Well let me tell you this. Yesterday I had our final meeting in Ocean City. The stage is set. I walked up to the beach, looked at the surf, The waves were calling......OH Boyz......You aint got nuthin. Who is preparred to knock the Shi# out of those seas? I know I am. The weekend is set with one party after another. The locals are pumped. We have an Army of sponsors to thank for this one. One Guy needs to be Thanked when you all get to Ocean City. Last year in Cambridge There was a 41 Apache sitting in the pits. I walked over to meet the owner, Rob Asner. A local bussiness man from Ocean city. we had a brief conversation and exchanged numbers. Over the winter Rob called and had an interest in bringing Offshore back to Ocean City. I explained that we have always wanted to go back, but had no point of contact there to put it together. Rob put this race on his shoulders, and pulled off the almost impossible. With the help of Sunset marina, Bull on the Beach, Harley Davidson, Wil Lynch, and countless other sponsors, here we are. To what gain of his own? Nothing just a true love for the sport of Offshore. Thankyou Rob. We could not have done it without you. Saddle up bring the wife, the kids, the grandma's. And lots of Quarters for the boardwalk. Ocean City has something for everyone. See you in Ocean City Smitty

1waterboy1 08-18-2006 11:38 AM

Re: OPA......Going OFFSHORE

Cant wait...it just does not get any better than Ocean City.Thanks in advance for what will be an awesome weekend!

MIAMIBOYZ 08-18-2006 02:28 PM

Great job Smitty, the rougher the better!!!!

AugiePensa 08-18-2006 03:22 PM

Nice photo Albert, that looks like ME only with short hair!

BobbyB 08-18-2006 06:44 PM

I am looking forward to some good racing.

oui 08-18-2006 06:44 PM

Wow, back to OC, my first race in '01....stuffed it, hooked it and broke it, still managed a 2nd with Walter Piaseki at throttles, after Hurricane Alyson had just blown thru!!! What a great place for a race.......if anyone needs a place to stay, we have a condo there for less than hotel close to everything.

chriscarbone 08-18-2006 11:38 PM

Team Papa Dukes Will Be In The House Looking To Chace Tyler And That Grumpy Old Man Down

berns29scarab 08-19-2006 01:16 AM

ocean city it is...i'll be at the atlantic hotel if anyone needs anything please lemme know 732-539-5882 Bernie

AugiePensa 08-19-2006 06:48 AM

Finally a race with a wake over 2 inches!

purnell 08-19-2006 11:41 AM

Thats Right Augie