Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin >

P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

Notices

P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

Old 10-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

I,ve tried to take the highroad with this trash talk stuff,but i feel imust respond and let you guys in on some facts.the motor in our velocity came out of crocketts shop truck that he uses for parts running.when he asked me to partner up with him I told him I was tight on money.so to save bucks we took his truck motor for the boat.now you guys have him stired up and he,s begun working on a top secret propane injected small block. he made me cash in my 401 k.so thanks to cris smitty augie and the rest we are now forced to get serious about destine.Im,curious in cambridge augie was talking to" race girl" and I think he said that Cris Carbone sleeps with a nite light on can any one confirm this? Grumpy 1
Old 10-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

George, they were talking about a Coors Light race girl, not a night light
Attached Thumbnails P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin-picstaff220060119185331-medium-.jpg  
Old 10-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
Ron did you Photo shop that pic ????
Nope, don't own Photoshop. I guess in your advanced age you forget about this memorable moment. Luckily I took a second shot at a different angle. If you look closely, you'll see a red line connecting the two vessels. In case you can't tell, the lead boat (the bright green one) is running and towing the lame red boat that is unable to get back to the dock without assistance. Lucky for those old guys in the red boat that the nice kids happen to come along and lend a hand. The guys in the red boat probably reminded them of their grandfathers.

Nice job of taking the high road Grumpy, but everyone knows Chris sleeps with a night light on. C'mon, you can do better than that.
Attached Thumbnails P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin-tyler-rope1.jpg  
Old 10-05-2006, 09:57 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking Re: P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

I never knew Chris slept with the Coors Light on .......

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 10-06-2006, 05:44 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by georgeeisenhart
Im,curious in cambridge augie was talking to" race girl" and I think he said that Cris Carbone sleeps with a nite light on can any one confirm this? Grumpy 1

Musta been the coors light race girl ... BUT .. if you really want to know the answer and I have to "sleep" with Chris to verify the night light, Id be happy to do what I have to do to help OPA get to the bottom of this
Old 10-06-2006, 05:48 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking Re: P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

Ready to take one for the team eh Racegirl?
For a second there, I thought you would have verified the Coors Light.....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 10-06-2006, 08:16 AM
Registered

its gettin hot in here !!!
Old 10-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Musta been the coors light race girl ... BUT .. if you really want to know the answer and I have to "sleep" with Chris to verify the night light, Id be happy to do what I have to do to help OPA get to the bottom of this
Oh Boy, that what I call "Taking one for the Team"
Old 10-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
For a second there, I thought you would have verified the Coors Light.....

Hehe ... I could watch that one if I have too
Old 10-06-2006, 03:57 PM
VIP Member

Man...you guys have no idea what Crockett is capable of. Especially since George kicked in the 401K. I heard there was a tornado up in Ruby, or was that Crockett? Hate to be in the same shop as him right now. Smitty

Quick Reply: P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.