Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin >

P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

Notices

P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

Old 10-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Man...you guys have no idea what Crockett is capable of. Especially since George kicked in the 401K. I heard there was a tornado up in Ruby, or was that Crockett? Hate to be in the same shop as him right now. Smitty
Old 10-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

Crockett insists he sleeps with a nite lite on and expects Race Girl to confirm it.Destin update! since i didn,t win the race boat from A M F we will put the big block back in the parts truck, as tyler can,t detune it enough to stay in our speed range.So here comes the small block out of his dads camaro. remember " Youth and ambition is no match for age and experiance" especially when two scoundrels with tools have treachery and evil in their hearts.Grumpy 1
Old 10-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
Man...you guys have no idea what Crockett is capable of. Especially since George kicked in the 401K. I heard there was a tornado up in Ruby, or was that Crockett? Hate to be in the same shop as him right now. Smitty

Wait to see what I am building. You guys just had to push me.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
Wait to see what I am building. You guys just had to push me.
Dukes just installed one of these
Attached Thumbnails P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin-hemiengine.jpg  
Old 10-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Registered

U Thought That Jc Boat Was Sick In Cambridge Wait Until u See Wat Was Done To The Dukes Boat By Jc And Anthony These Past Two Weeks To Come
And Crocket I Sure Hope U Finish The Race In Destin Cause Anthony And Jc Siad They Dont Want There Hardware Towing That Sled Back Into The Dock
Old 10-08-2006, 07:08 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by georgeeisenhart
Crockett insists he sleeps with a nite lite on and expects Race Girl to confirm it.

Old 10-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Dukes just installed one of these

JC that's like bringing a knife to a gun fight !!!!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tyler, how's the "Dukes Destroyer" coming? I hear it's like a fire breathing dragon that'll singe the hair right off Papa Dukes!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Originally Posted by Kimroth
Tyler, how's the "Dukes Destroyer" coming? I hear it's like a fire breathing dragon that'll singe the hair right off Papa Dukes!!!!!!!!

Were working on it but they don't have much hair to lose!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Here is a picture from 1982 when I was getting ready for a race. Sharky do you have any pic's of the Dukes in 1982??

Last edited by TylerCrockett; 10-31-2010 at 10:28 AM.

Quick Reply: P6 National Champions Crocket Killer Looking For A Title Sponsor For Destin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.