How Does OHIO Crow Taste ? >

How Does OHIO Crow Taste ?

Notices

How Does OHIO Crow Taste ?

Old 01-09-2007, 05:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How Does OHIO Crow Taste ?

You Ohio boys got your azzs kicked ! For all you yanks that bet the redneck you can use paypal to pay me , and while Im at it you three or four Ohio guys who didnt like what I had to say a while back and you know who you are. Can kiss my GATOR LOVIN AZZ !
James Glover
Florida Gators # 1
Old 01-09-2007, 05:47 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: How Does OHIO Crow Taste ?

Old 01-09-2007, 07:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

James, I gotta admit...one hell of a game for The Gators, but then again...FUC$ YOU!
Old 01-09-2007, 08:30 AM
Registered

Augie its only money , ya know us poor ole junkman need it ! Them Buckeyes nuts sure got chomped , I must admit we lucked out.
James
Old 01-12-2007, 06:59 AM
Registered

Lucked out? I have to disagree completely. I will be first to admit there have been times...lots of times this year when I was upset with play calling and execution of the Gators, not so much that night. Unbelievable game. We flew to the game w/o tickets but nothing was within our $$ reach so watched it from outside. I have been a fan of the Gators for a long time and I have to say absolutely best I have ever seen them play. Sure the Bucks looked flat but the Gators were ready to play and executed nearly perfectly. Hell we even kicked a field goal or two. :-)
Originally Posted by used_parts
Augie its only money , ya know us poor ole junkman need it ! Them Buckeyes nuts sure got chomped , I must admit we lucked out.
James
Old 01-15-2007, 06:46 AM
Registered

Glad to have a GATOR fan reply . I was in OHIO at ThanksGiving and Race Girl invited me to watch game with Her and Friends at a countryclub seeing Ohio whoop Michigan had me wondering , they were strong that day . But Im a true Gator Fan to the bone thats why we painted my side of the boat Gators and my Roberts Noles colors .
James Racin Redneck
Old 01-15-2007, 12:07 PM
Registered

Ohio State Lost That Game When They Decided To Go For It On 4th And 1 On Their Own 30---never Recovered From The Shift In Momentum-- Bone Head Call In A Game Like That.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:07 AM
Registered

Scrapman youre right what a stupid call , I cant believe they didnt kick it away . What was he thinking ? Desperation call I would say .
James
Old 01-16-2007, 07:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

James, FUC$ YOU! Mike, it was a great game to watch but I ain't lettin' James get an inch on this one.
Old 01-19-2007, 06:39 AM
Registered

Augie you rat I got a yard now , when will you yanks learn us rednecks down here can run a football .Augie when we go on the fishing trip lets wager on who catches the most , rember the pictures from last fishing trip I would hate to post them ! You were looking kind of green around the gills .
James

Quick Reply: How Does OHIO Crow Taste ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.