Thumbs up Re: Super Cat Press Release

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Smitty,Would they run in PX?
MD
It seems to me they will be running in their own class:
Super Cat

Good Luck guys !

I hope it all works out for ya's !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 02-08-2007, 08:59 AM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Super Cat Press Release

Na, were gonna prop them back and put them in P4. Only kidding Dont Shoot !!!!! They have their own rule book and class. Same deal as ORL. Smitty
Old 02-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

How many classes are we up to now? The starts are going to be a ***** and I hope we dont confuse the fans any more than we are. And we thought the P was confusing to the fans wait till they try and figure out 9 classes running at once. I hate to sound like a party crasher but remember what our goal is at OPA? It was 5 classes with lots of competition in less classes with large purses,large boat counts and lots of fun! Build your boat to fit in one of these classes and run what you bring. I would hate to slip into building classes for a few boats just to try to get a higher boat count. We all cant get a checkered flag. And who wants to race against no one? Lets keep it simple and vote on it as an organization at the meeting.
MD
Old 02-08-2007, 10:09 AM
VIP Member

Randy, say what you feel. The Super cats should stay with OSS. I agree. How ever they have decided to do their own thing, and want to run one or two of our events. We have already commited to do so, and have the sites putting up more money, because they are there. We see a value in that class. Our intention was never to grow at the expense of another organization. Our goal was to bring in new talent and move them up. To help grow the larger series. It is not our fault the teams dont want to go there. In time I am sure it will all work out. I understand you feelings completely. Smitty
Old 02-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
I hate to sound like a party crasher but remember what our goal is at OPA? It was 5 classes with lots of competition in less classes with large purses,large boat counts and lots of fun! MD
That sounds very similar to what someone else tried to do they started with 4 classes and now have 9 I comend the Super Cat guys for whanting to race EVERYWERE with ALL organizations
Old 02-08-2007, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WELCOME to our SUPERCAT Brothers and Sisters. I love the # ONE RULE, "HAVE FUN"
Old 02-08-2007, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Randy,

Instead of worrying about a class that you have no ties to, why dont you motivate your fellow F1 racers in P5 to move into Hollis' deal and then the P6 boats would fit nicley back into P5 hence eliminating a class.(That is is what you want, right?) Just a thought and that is something within your control. Good luck to you this year and be safe no matter where you race. And as Augie said," Have Fun!" I know thats something your team knows how to do.

Trent
Old 02-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

This has nothing to do with OSS. Its about keeping as few classes as possible to put on a better show for the fans that watch OPA. I am simply stating that more boats per class is a better show. I hope to see the 750 boats at some of the OPA race sites or all of them. They are more than welcome to run anywhere they want its there boat.
Shane I believe OSS have 7 classes not 9.
MD
Old 02-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Registered

This was the best news I've seen yet. Hope they make the trip to St. Clair! Super Cat is why probably half the crowd is there anyways!

Concerning class count...who the hell cares about adding a class with all the benefits that come with having a premier class like super cat?! The pros FAR out way any cons. So with two starts we're still only running about 4 classes.

Quick Reply: Super Cat Press Release

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.