Hey You Old Super Vees >

Hey You Old Super Vees

Notices

Hey You Old Super Vees

Old 04-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go easy on us Louie, you already have twice the HP than us.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys...but its a no brainer...

After stressing out and spending a lot of money racing in Super Vee...OPA made racing fun again for me when I went to Destin to race P-3...It brought me back to my F1 days when I was having a blast..even when I was running the F1 Fountain....it was just a great time win or loose...
and its been great this year....racing aginst Muscle, Ken D. and even the Old Donzi Super Vee that had the lid cut off...
What a great attitdue the new owner of that boat has..not to mention he took 2nd place in his 1st National Race with a 4 year old boat....

So thanks to OPA for making racing fun for me again...and SBI also...We have the opertunilty to race all over the country this year with great race sites and on any day...any boat can win.....
Old 04-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Great post Gino. I hope we have 10 boats at each race, that would be a blast. One thing, I didn't know we were racing against old boats, just old guys like Louie!
I think the CHIP is a 1996
Old 04-24-2007, 07:27 PM
VIP Member

My open cocpit Wazzup is a 1979. It actually raced in the 1979 Benihana. Funny the number then was P 3. Smitty
Old 04-24-2007, 09:54 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Go easy on us Louie, you already have twice the HP than us.
Don't start whinning, everybody knows how fast that cat is!! do you guys have a CD player in the boat?
i'm gonna get you guys the CD with who let the dogs out! cause the old dog is a comin
Old 04-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Registered

My 39 Phantom Super V is perfect for this class.
2004 39' Phantom Super V Race Boat. Boat is legal for APBA/SBI/OSS racing competiton. Fresh RE-RIG by Rick Turmel. No expense spared in building this immaculate Super V. Mercury 525's with #6 Dry Sump Drives, SCS crash boxes, Smartcraft 5000 Engine Management Systems, Color GPS, large screen rear view cameras, 2 GPS Speedo's, Latham Controls, Driver/Throttle/Crew Chief Communications system with VHF integrated. Sonny Hawkins (Tiger Performance) full time Air System, Custom seats that will not hurt you. Custom Water Ballasting System. Merc and Herring Propellers. Multiple Race winner and the safest boat in Super V Racing that will not come apart in the roughest water. Includes a very customer triple axel Aluminum MYCO trailer with built in water tanks, air lines, etc. Spare everything for engines enough for 2 racing seasons.

For sale for aboubt 1/3rd of relpacement cost.

This is a great class.

Call me please if interested, thanks.

Gregg Reichman
602-692-3812
Old 04-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Registered

Gregg,

We were talking in Miami about you boat should come out and play with us in P-2...
Old 04-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Registered

That is a great idea, I wish I could. I truly don't have the time for coast to coast travel this year. I do want to sell the Boat though in case you know of anyone. It is actually a really great race boat, not a drag boat, but very well balanced and set up to finish.

I appreciate the invite - I'm not done with Racing yet, just done with this segment of it.

GR