A Message from :The Godfather", VP of OPA >

A Message from :The Godfather", VP of OPA

Notices

A Message from :The Godfather", VP of OPA

Old 06-13-2007, 07:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm with you hammer - in fact I thought this was one of the better, nicer, and calmer post written by anyone for any purpose, and the fact that this is an open invite just to come hang out with or without a boat is very cool. I was impressed,

Keep up the Good work Augie

James
Old 06-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Happy fathers day Augie....

also...I tought OSS was conopy and spec racing....why do they need OPA now....they are bracket racing and open cockpits....other then they need the boat count for Destin....when the OPA and SBI/APBA bracket class's can compete with each other in the Worlds as one....

Everything changes every year....is OSS maybe looking at adding bracket class's and open cockpits to there org...

Who cares if a few SVL teams WERE OR WERE NOT told to race....its there choise either way...other OSS teams are coming to Ocean City to support OPA and have a great time racing and we all applaude you guys......a couple of boats from another Org is not going to make Ocean City any better then its already going to be....

OPA.. thanks for opening the door to every racer in every ORG....with no agenda....keep up the great work...and THATS HOW YOU GET ALL THE RACERS TOEGHTER FOR THE GOOD OF THE SPORT....

Last edited by MANITIE; 06-13-2007 at 09:26 AM.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:29 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
I agree just let me tell you all in person. There is always 2 sides to the story. I race with both OPA and OSS so I see both sides of it. Trust me there is a common ground if we give it a shot. When I hear both sides speak of the problems they are both right just 2 different prospectives of the same argument. Its crazy. The bottom line is we ALL WANT THE SAME THING! Maybe an outside mediator is whats needed.
Hagen are you in?
MD
Maybe some other time. Not what we want at our site. Smitty
Old 06-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Registered

Thanks Smitty....Glad to hear the OC race is not going to turn into a debate on why we should run somewhere....

Work things out other then a race site...
Old 06-13-2007, 10:06 AM
VIP Member

In the words of Mr Pensa. Relax, have Fun, Go Race. Let us handle the BS. Thanks Smitty
Old 06-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Registered

Thats the way it should be...everybody things they all know whats going on and passing rumors....to stir the pot...

Racers should race and let the the people who are running the Orgs do there jobs....
Old 06-13-2007, 12:04 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel bad for Smitty and Augie, you guys bust your azzes so we can have fun and all you get it for it is crying. I for one say thank you and let's race!
Old 06-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
I feel bad for Smitty and Augie, you guys bust your azzes so we can have fun and all you get it for it is crying. I for one say thank you and let's race!
AMEN
Old 06-13-2007, 06:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Augie looking foward to having a great time see you soon!!
Old 06-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
In the words of Mr Pensa. Relax, have Fun, Go Race. Let us handle the BS. Thanks Smitty
Smitty if you need anything taken care of you can count on Curtis and myself anytime day or night.

Quick Reply: A Message from :The Godfather", VP of OPA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.