glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3 >

glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3

Notices

glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3

Old 06-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 270 Likes on 95 Posts

well . . . in the mean time I've already acquired a duplicate Bat tooth decay fighting device (they actually come in a pack of two) to continue the fight for now until my original is returned to me after the epic battle on July 29th. where we will (hopefully) be victorious. Be careful with the one you have, it has an atomic power supply and must be handled gingerly, hope that Apache rides well I'm not sure why the Riddler would slip a note under your door cuz i thought he was on your side anyway. Don't you villains always stick together?
Attached Thumbnails glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3-bresize.jpg  
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 06-22-2007 at 08:53 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMFAO!
Old 06-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 270 Likes on 95 Posts

oh . . by the way the hotel called and said you left this behind. I'm not exactly sure what kind of crime fighting device it is but they said it was look'in like it had been used alot so you might wanna think about gett'in new one.
Attached Thumbnails glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3-deestoy.jpg  
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 06-22-2007, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
well . . . in the mean time I've already acquired a duplicate Bat tooth decay fighting device (they actually come in a pack of two) to continue the fight for now until my original is returned to me after the epic battle on July 29th. where we will (hopefully) be victorious. Be careful with the one you have, it has an atomic power supply and must be handled gingerly, hope that Apache rides well I'm not sure why the Riddler would slip a note under your door cuz i thought he was on your side anyway. Don't you villains always stick together?
Your tomfoolery and trickery will not work. I know that there is only 1 Super Crime Fighting Bat Brush And it's in my possesion. I will be bringing it with me tomorrow to meet with the man out on the Island, and at that time he will make the inspection.

Last edited by Lucididee; 06-22-2007 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
oh . . by the way the hotel called and said you left this behind. I'm not exactly sure what kind of crime fighting device it is but they said it was look'in like it had been used alot so you might wanna think about gett'in new one.
It's not a crime fighting device silly boy. It's a sedative, it's something to help put a smile on my face. But don't worry, I travel light, that's my backup. The real one is home with me.

Last edited by Lucididee; 06-22-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Your tomfoolery and trickery will not work. I know that there is only 1 Super Crime Fighting Bat Brush And it's in my possesion. I will be bringing it with me tomorrow to meet with the man out on the Island, and at that time he will make the inspection.
Hope your talkin bout Rigger cuz if ya show it to me it's gonna be on the bottom of the ocean
Old 06-23-2007, 01:48 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GARBAGEMAN
Hope your talkin bout Rigger cuz if ya show it to me it's gonna be on the bottom of the ocean

Hey now! Dont you be threatening my partners tooth decay fighting device! You hurt that thing and Ill have to make you pay .. and it wont be pleasant for you .. well ... unless your into that kinda thing and then you'd probably like it alot
Old 06-23-2007, 01:49 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Btw Dave ... I think I need to hold onto that thing Dee left behind ... I know a safe place I can keep it

Old 06-23-2007, 06:20 AM
Racer
Racer

Dave!! you kinda scared me with that thing!! I had to look under the covers and make sure all my equipment was intact, thought you might have hired Lorena Bobbit to attack me in my sleep!! Also all jokes aside what the hell are you doing with that thing in your posession!! LOL
Old 06-23-2007, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lucididee
It's not a crime fighting device silly boy. It's a sedative, it's something to help put a smile on my face. But don't worry, I travel light, that's my backup. The real one is home with me.
Ok...just fell of my chair...You guys are cracking me up!

Lucidee your alright!

Julie

Quick Reply: glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.