Thank you to all!

Notices

Thank you to all!

Old 07-31-2007, 03:36 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay enough with the mushy stuff!! You got 26 days to get that
rocket ready for your next arse whippin!! And remember "Strictly Business" is in there home waters! ( maybe thats not so good? lol) On the serious side, the best improvement we've made to the boat was having the intercom tie into the shore radio's so we found out real quick you guys were okay. Dean feel better and toss that stone, and thank you for the scooters they are great. Dave when you guys are here we can shoot over to Predator and you can give us some pointers on how you strengthened that canopy up.
Be Well, Louie
Old 07-31-2007, 03:44 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by louietherigger
Okay enough with the mushy stuff!! You got 26 days to get that
rocket ready for your next arse whippin!! And remember "Strictly Business" is in there home waters! ( maybe thats not so good? lol) On the serious side, the best improvement we've made to the boat was having the intercom tie into the shore radio's so we found out real quick you guys were okay. Dean feel better and toss that stone, and thank you for the scooters they are great. Dave when you guys are here we can shoot over to Predator and you can give us some pointers on how you strengthened that canopy up.
Be Well, Louie
26 Days,,,,,, DAMN, that's gonna be here in no time!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 06:13 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
26 Days,,,,,, DAMN, that's gonna be here in no time!!!
I know!! I'm developing a twitch lol. I woke up this morning and got 2 dozen phone calls of stuff that didn't get done. Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to work we go!! I need to a
Can't wait, It's gonna be a blast. Louie
Old 07-31-2007, 08:33 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by louietherigger
I know!! I'm developing a twitch lol. I woke up this morning and got 2 dozen phone calls of stuff that didn't get done. Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to work we go!! I need to a
Can't wait, It's gonna be a blast. Louie
I don't know what I can do but just let me know if there's anything you think I can help with.