Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
2008 OPA in Preview >

2008 OPA in Preview

Notices

2008 OPA in Preview

Old 01-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damm......someone's in for a long season.....that should be a good class....3 SV Fountains racing together....
Old 01-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Racer
Racer

Hey everybody can't leave class 2! Then I'll have no class!! Hey Wait a minute that doesn't sound right! lol , come on Dean, I don't remember seeing chicken feathers coming out of those exhaust pipes!
Old 01-25-2008, 05:26 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MANITIE
Damm......someone's in for a long season.....that should be a good class....3 SV Fountains racing together....

4 of em. I heard Muscle will be running OPA this year too.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
4 of em. I heard Muscle will be running OPA this year too.
5 if you include.... Opps, I cant post that yet.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally Posted by MANITIE
What a great job by everyone.....Smitty....keep the focus in moving us foward.....we will stand behind you 100% and do what ever you need us to do.....the days of Offshore Racing going up and down are over....sky's the limits now....and there is no looking back......except for ScottC.....If you look back in Class 3....you will see know one behind you....because we will all be infront of you.....Wild Bill.....do you see what he posted....he's going to kick our butts in Class 3.....we already beat up a 38 Cig in Key West with big HP....and now we will have to put on the same woppin on your Cig....Then again maybe you and BobbyB can battle it out for last place.....plus Barney might be carrying Haggin this year....so it will be listing to starboard the whole time....We still want our rematch with Barney after the Cambridge race....maybe Barney won't be so tired this time to run two races in a weekend....
....and to JC.....will you be running the 32 Activator in Class 3 again....it won't be the same watching you brake down every race...
.....And where is Crime Dose not Pay....will you make the triple crown races.....or will you just race in the baby water....
Were also trying to get that Bumble Bee boat to come up from SBI/APBA to do a few with us.....
Nobody kicking my ass this seaon, just kissing it.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

HA HA HA HA this is going to make for some GREAT TV. Maybe a reality show?!?!?!?!

Cant wait to see everyone1
Old 01-25-2008, 07:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by louietherigger
Hey everybody can't leave class 2! Then I'll have no class!! Hey Wait a minute that doesn't sound right! lol , come on Dean, I don't remember seeing chicken feathers coming out of those exhaust pipes!
Hell Louie, If they're all moving down to p3 maybe we should boost the power a bunch and run with the "bigger" boys. We only have to run on your tail and get second place all the time. No real work, just a simple cruise.........................................
Old 01-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Racer
Racer

Yeah Scott,
Simple cruise, like in Ocean City when you guys almost downed the helicopter !! lol , that's about the highest flying boat i've ever seen. Though "Bounty Hunter" has the most vertical boat i've ever seen. Damn I can't wait for the season.
Louie
Old 01-25-2008, 09:57 PM
Registered

We will try to let some of you see it from the rear this year.

Not the Cig but it gives the idea of what I want you to see...........................lol
Attached Thumbnails 2008 OPA in Preview-remember-shot.jpg  
Old 01-26-2008, 09:42 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by purnell
Nobody kicking my ass this seaon, just kissing it.
WEll I you better put that Cig on steroids. Barneys got some new stuff going under the hatch. Oh I forgot, It doesn't fit under the hatch. It's gonna scare class 3 out of the pits, nevermind the water.

Quick Reply: 2008 OPA in Preview

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.