Notices

Havasu

Old 04-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need to thank a bunch of people for making my trip to havasu worthwhile.The Adrenaline Rush team was unable to compete this weekend due to numerous leaks in our gas tank.We hauled the boat all the way out there with the intent of finishing it when we got there.Randy,pudge,Dad and all of the Typhoon crew busted there butts trying to get this boat ready to race,only to stop after repairing the 4th leak.I think they would have kept going on it till sunday night if I didnt tell them to hang it up late saturday night.Dont worry she"ll be ready by the next race.Thanks Randy schluess for letting me run with you in Saturdays race.Thanks Chris Reindl for the use of your bat boats on friday,That really helped get the guys spirits up.Thanks Glassdave for the excellent glasswork(to bad we had to tear it out again on the 3rd leak).I'm glad to be part of such an awesome group of people.See you at the next one!
Old 04-30-2008, 08:39 PM
Registered

Pictures from Saterday POPRA Race

Thank you Kevin, Bob, Sharon, Scott, Tom and the rest of the POPRA officials. It was a great kick off for the season....
Attached Thumbnails Havasu-2ndchnc.jpg   Havasu-havasu-08-30-.jpg   Havasu-havasu-08-36-.jpg  

Old 04-30-2008, 08:57 PM
Registered

Default More POPRA Havasu Pictures...

Pictures..
Attached Thumbnails Havasu-havasu-08-38-.jpg   Havasu-havasu-08-41-.jpg   Havasu-havasu-08-39-.jpg  

Old 05-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by heater63
I need to thank a bunch of people for making my trip to havasu worthwhile.The Adrenaline Rush team was unable to compete this weekend due to numerous leaks in our gas tank.We hauled the boat all the way out there with the intent of finishing it when we got there.Randy,pudge,Dad and all of the Typhoon crew busted there butts trying to get this boat ready to race,only to stop after repairing the 4th leak.I think they would have kept going on it till sunday night if I didnt tell them to hang it up late saturday night.Dont worry she"ll be ready by the next race.Thanks Randy schluess for letting me run with you in Saturdays race.Thanks Chris Reindl for the use of your bat boats on friday,That really helped get the guys spirits up.Thanks Glassdave for the excellent glasswork(to bad we had to tear it out again on the 3rd leak).I'm glad to be part of such an awesome group of people.See you at the next one!
Glad i could help Doug, sorry it didnt come together. I had a blast running with the SVL guys on saturday and sunday. What a great seat for the race!

Let me know if you need anything else
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )