Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Thanks To Everyone At Ocean City >

Thanks To Everyone At Ocean City

Notices

Thanks To Everyone At Ocean City

Old 06-03-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

What a great event..54 boats..unbelievable..Thanks to all the OPA racers, Smitty, John Haggin and Geico...You guys put on
a great show, Definetly the biggest race so far this year..Glad to be a part of it...Thanks
Old 06-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some of the best racing I've ever seen,Smitty and branch,motley crew and amsoil.Just awesome! Were glad we were able to race with all you OPA guys and will be back for more,especially now that we know that we can compete.Had our boat not broke I feel we would have had a much better finish.Thanks to all! Cant wait til next one.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank God the season finally started! Winter is way too long. We had an absolute blast. Great to see everyone again.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:42 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

I agree with Wahoo....I am glad that season started last weekend...And good race to weatch via live webcast!

Thank you!

Chris
Old 06-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Registered

Can't say enough about the Jersey Boy's Crew and the hospitality that went along with. My first race with OPA... It's hard not to like. Some of the best rough water racing I've seen in a while and the soarest for sure!!! That was a great last lap running next to the Jersey Boys. See you guys at the next one.

Brandy
Old 06-03-2008, 07:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Brandy, you and Kevin ran the hell outta that boat and she looked Great! CONGRATS. Round 1 is over, ya kicked our A$$, we're gonna try harder next time. See ya soon. Augie
Old 06-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
Everyone THANK YOU! Great event, Great People, Great Time. To all the teams, Thanks for spending your weekend with OPA and The Jersey Boyz. Lets do it again soon.
Thanks for putting up with us.

Team WHOZ YOUR DADDY 5-31
Old 06-04-2008, 07:22 AM
Racer
Racer

Yes they ran well in class 2, first timeout for them in there new boat. They are gonna be a tough team for sure.
Louie
Old 06-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered

Default Unbelievable

Augie, Smitty and now Louie,

Thanks so much for an outstanding time in OC. I'm honored to feel part of such a great organization. In this economy to bring in 54 boats to race is a great accomplishment.

Special Thanks to Scotty B for being so nice to my niece, you now have a new #1 fan, she went to school on Monday all decked out in Geico gear, and getting her photo in the cockpit of the new Mystic was the highlight of her trip !!! I think that grin says it All !!!

Thanks again to everyone

imax
Old 06-04-2008, 08:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bruce, It's always a pleasure having you with us, Thank You. Now, Where's the photos of The Condo???????????

Quick Reply: Thanks To Everyone At Ocean City

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.