Sea Systems says Thank You >

Sea Systems says Thank You

Notices

Sea Systems says Thank You

Old 06-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sea Systems says Thank You

Rick and Barbara from Sea Systems wants to say thank you for a warm welcome from OPA, and all the race teams that showed interest in there product. Rich also said that he hopes that everyone enjoyed the coffee, and donuts Sunday at the Drivers meeting. He said he may do this again very soon.

www.seasgroup.com
Old 06-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Registered

Warren.....anytime anyone has a sponsor show to a race, we all need to show them attention and make them feel very welcome and look at what they are representing to sell. even if its only 5 or 10 minutes of our time....its that much more time they would have with potential clients then if they did not sponsor a team....we all need to help each other as much as possible when a sponsor show at a race...becasue sooner or later we all will need that same attention for our own sponsors....glad to hear..it sounds like they had a good time....they seem like great folks....hope to see them again....
Old 06-03-2008, 04:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Warren, ya shoulda let me know , I would have announced them at The Drivers Meeting or WACKED them with the baseball bat to really WELCOME them to OPA/THE JERSEY BOYZ!. Tell them THANK YOU from The Godfather
Old 06-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered

Thanks guys im sure we will see them again at a race site. They want to make money just like anyone else, but they do care about our safety too.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Warren and Rochelle, Keep them coming to races. They are fun people. I have there seats in the other boat and wish I had them in the class 5 boat. Thanks for the snacks at the drivers meeting it was well needed.
MD
Old 06-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Racer
Racer

We use their system in the Fountain and it keeps my old butt from getting beat up. Great people to deal with, they stay with you until you are satisfied and back there product up. And the coffee and donuts were great. Thanks, Louie
Old 06-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Registered

Yea Louie, it is good to know that someone will stand behind there product. I talked to a lot of teams Monday that were hurting from Sundays race. Mack and I felt great, so I'm thinking MitiGator must work pretty good. We did not run all the laps, but we ran the Joker boat for all she was worth, and took some HARD hits out there.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Registered

I can't wait to get my seat bottoms back in the boat. great turn around on the seats. We gave them up on sunday and there done and being shipped today. That's awsome! I can't wait to test them out. It was great to hang out with you all in the pits. See ya in Mich.
Pat Reiter
"thunder struck racing 553"
Old 06-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Great product...
Old 06-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great job Warren bringing in a great sponsor that all racers can benefit from! Call me sometime.

Quick Reply: Sea Systems says Thank You

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.