OPA Harrison Township Race >

OPA Harrison Township Race

Notices

OPA Harrison Township Race

Old 07-21-2008, 07:16 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bruce, if you really must know Smitty did not come in until Sat afternoon because he was working on other teams boats. That on top of the fact this was a new site with all rookie volunteers their wasn't much free time.

How is your year turning out? You gonna race or help develop any OSS sites?
Old 07-21-2008, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Bruce,

I had blast time at Harrison Twp. However, rides on bad azz raceboats didnt happen last weekend BUT I told them that I can wait until St. Clair. I know Smitty is awesome person and racer and he is the man of his words. Something came up at Harrison Twp that he needed to take care of and I applauded him for that because he didnt ignore when any teams need help. I guarantee you that it will happen at St. Clair! I will keep you and others posted!
If you come to St. Clair next year, I will be happy to meet you in person..

UNITED WE RACE!

Chris
Yes Chris

Smitty is a man of his word as is Augie. And Im sure they will both fullfill their offer to you. Good luck. I look forward to your report.

I will not be in St. Claire, But someday we'll get to meet.

regards
Old 07-21-2008, 07:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Bruce, if you really must know Smitty did not come in until Sat afternoon because he was working on other teams boats. That on top of the fact this was a new site with all rookie volunteers their wasn't much free time.

How is your year turning out? You gonna race or help develop any OSS sites?
Im havin a pretty good year so far.

Im not racing and................

I wont be spending any time developing race sites either. I'll leave that up to you guys. You guys are doin a great job though.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:21 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
Yes Chris

Smitty is a man of his word as is Augie. And Im sure they will both fullfill their offer to you. Good luck. I look forward to your report.

I will not be in St. Claire, But someday we'll get to meet.

regards
Howdy Bruce,

I will keep your posted!

Chris
Old 07-22-2008, 07:20 AM
Racer
Racer

Hey Chris,
It was great finally meeting you and your lovely wife. All the guys feel the same too. I'm sure you have a new outlook on Offshore Racing seeing what goes on at a race site. Racers in the bilges of other race boats getting last minute things together helping one another. All the guys still had time to say hello though and everyone of them knew your screen name!! lol. As far as rides at a race site, sometimes we bite off more then we can chew, it's a hectic pace and theres just not enough time, I meant well. On the other hand, I will be in St Clair all week and have plenty of time, so if you still want a ride have your interpeter call me and we can set it up 631-559-0077. Thanks for being a fan. Louie
Old 07-22-2008, 08:12 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Louie,

Thanks again. Yes, I learned a lot about Offshore Boat Racing and it's awesome! I love it. Tina and I will be at St. Clair too! We all prepared for unexpected issues. Do you know that I can call you through relay call or video relay system. It's a new technology. Would you like to try that if I call you tonight to give you an idea of what it like?

Chris
Old 07-22-2008, 07:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chris, the boat will be ready to race Sunday, both engines were full of water, cracked the upper case on the starboard drive, bent both connecting rods for the drive but Sticks is in St. Clair and he said she'll be done. I will be driving up with my crew Guilio and Kevin Friday night after 6pm, we should be in St. Clair around 8-9am if all goes well. Call me at 201-665-1033 and we'll see about taking you out for a fast ride. You'll have to sign an insurance waver but other than that, your in! See ya Saturday.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
Chris, the boat will be ready to race Sunday, both engines were full of water, cracked the upper case on the starboard drive, bent both connecting rods for the drive but Sticks is in St. Clair and he said she'll be done. I will be driving up with my crew Guilio and Kevin Friday night after 6pm, we should be in St. Clair around 8-9am if all goes well. Call me at 201-665-1033 and we'll see about taking you out for a fast ride. You'll have to sign an insurance waver but other than that, your in! See ya Saturday.
WOW after swimming with the fishes riding back and forth from MI all banged up and getting the boat back together Augie is still willing to find time to help out a new fan and a new friend. This is why OPA has grown to what it is today and We feel lucky to be a part of it.

Mike O

P.S
Augie YOU DA MAN
Old 07-22-2008, 08:32 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Augie,

Insurance waver? Can you explain brief about that? That is new to me....

Mike,
Like I said before.......OPA ROCKS!!!!!!!!! That's why I love OPA....They're beyond awesome

Chris
Old 07-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Racer
Racer

Hey Chris,
An insurance waiver is something that all the racers sign that in laymens terms means we are all crazy and if we get go to the big race in the sky it's no ones fault but are own and if you are crazy enough to go in the boat with one of us your agreeing to that too!!! Louie

Quick Reply: OPA Harrison Township Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.