Notices

OSS Racing

Old 07-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Default OSS Racing

Looks like there is a open invitation to all teams wanting to race in Kenner. Al senior has passed away and has done tons for offshore racing. It would be a great honor to his family if we all showed up and raced. Time is close and we need commitments if you are interested. Please sound off if you are in! Show respect or stay home. Talk is cheap but real teams will commit. Please dont be on the black list!!
MD
Old 07-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Black List?
Old 07-10-2008, 09:42 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the black list is a list of the boats that have beaten Randy's black boats! lol. Hey Randy its an awesome idea and one of the first things that come to mind when we think of offshore is what Al Copeland has done for the sport. I have a picture with him in my office that is among my most treasured memories. I would really love to attend but with our schedule and prior commitments it is not in the cards for us this year. Is this going to be an annual event? If it is we will be there next year it is a great idea to honor Al, he deserves it.
Louie
Old 07-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

louie, I thought it was my pic in your office you liked best. Oh thats right my pic is on your dart board. LOL
Im not sure about next year. We all know how things change with race sites that are new. I also understand about trying to squeeze another race in at this last minute. Typhoon will be racing every week in the month of August. The black list thing is a joke guy's.
MD