Notices

boat for sale

Old 08-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boat for sale

If you want a deal .I have the Kevlar Veloicity [26'] for sale with out motor or drive. Sparky and company repaired the bottom damage that Tyler Crockett did by over throttling in Fla. Sparky also completely painted it and put lots of effort in strenthing the bottom,stringers,transom,ect. I have the interior for it, to return it to pleasure form.It comes with a 80's Chevy 3500 crew cab dually 454,Choo Choo Custom truck ,junk the truck if you want use the motor for the boat.Truck, Boat ,TrailerAnd all the parts I have Steering dash seats,blah,blah. $10,000 Please save me from putting this back together It will take me all winter and I'll most likely wind up in Divorce Court again and have to buy my house back for the third time.George Eisenhart
Old 08-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by georgeeisenhart
It will take me all winter and I'll most likely wind up in Divorce Court again and have to buy my house back for the third time.George Eisenhart
George I feel your pain i have done it 4 times and i am tired of repurchases of all my stuff

I think i am going to keep this one (if Cherie' will keep me)

Marc Blondin

PS was good to see you in Saint Clair two weeks ago
I miss the time we used to sit and debate racing and all its political maneuvering
Old 08-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile mark she,s a keeper

A frend of mine gave me some advice on marriage. he was on his fifth, I my second rounding toward third.George, he said "just keep doing it till you get it right". he finally got it right and found peace of mind and passed away happy [much to young] but happy.To that end[ Chrie ] has a unique blend of brains,kindness and compasion that isn't very often found in ladies who posses such stuning beauty. You would be doing your self good by putting a ring on her finger.P. S. It was worth every penny it cost me to be able to say thank God and Goodyear[ or maybe it was grayhound ] she's gone. GrumpyG.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ahhhh George You didn't know ???

We were married at our Poker run in 2006 on the deck of a 46 Skater

All is good and hope to see ya again soon