Patchogue  Questions >

Patchogue Questions

Notices

Patchogue Questions

Old 08-18-2008, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Patchogue Questions

I have been on the site for the race but still have some questions.

Is there a boat street parade on Friday evening.

What are the bars that you guys will be hanging out at on Friday night? Is there music or dancing at any of them.

For viewing the race are there shaded areas, should we bring folding chairs.

I had several offers to lend me a golf cart for small periods of time on Saturday or Sunday, but would still like a few as back up. So can anyone help, I figure with several to use I will not tie anyone's up for very long. This is to help me get my 81 year old dad around to see the boats. He is getting ready for knee replacement surgery and is having trouble walking, but would really like to see the boats.

If it was just me I'd wing it and figure it out when I got there, but this is all the stuff my family keeps asking me and this race will be the first one they ever attended. Each venue is differnt so I don't know what to expect out of this one. Thanks
for your help. Donna
Old 08-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Louie and Bruce it was good to talk with both of you on the phone. I think most of my questions have been answered.

My sister and I can help sell the programs. You can put us down for about three hours on Sunday or Saturday. I also told her to see if she had any other friends that would like to help. Can we walk around selling the programs? In case you need to call me on that my cell number is 248-425-0159.