Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Huge Thank You To Everyone Involved In Point Pleasant And The Triple Crown! >

Huge Thank You To Everyone Involved In Point Pleasant And The Triple Crown!

Notices

Huge Thank You To Everyone Involved In Point Pleasant And The Triple Crown!

Old 09-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huge Thank You To Everyone Involved In Point Pleasant And The Triple Crown!

We had a complete blast at all three races. Lucky for us the seas stayed a little riled up after the storm.

Thank you Smitty and Anthony for ALL you do and letting us keep the boats safe between races.

Thanks John and all the GEICO team, you guys really make things fun and easy on all the race teams.

Thank you Augie and Louie and Jim Black for the kind words and support over the last few weeks. It really means a lot to me.

Thanks to all the Volounteers and patrol boats and Special thanks to all the STARS Personel and OPA Registration (Mike and Alan especially) for helping us help others try out the great sport we all love. The guys in the boats this weekend LOVED the water and the thrill out on the course.

Thanks to all the class 5 and class 6 competition, Locked Up, Not Guilty, and especially Smith Brother's/Cottner Trailers - great, fun, safe racing. You guys seem to have our number in the calm stuff, so we are sending wave machines to Cambridge and Chatanooga in hopes it may help us land the class title.

See you all in Cambridge and Chatanooga!

Chris Reindl

Last edited by Reindl Powerboats; 09-10-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Registered

Default Thankyou Chris

As always, the race was a blast. And thanks to the entire Reindl crew for a great weekend.

Did I hear someone mention a P-6 side pot for Cambridge??
Old 09-09-2008, 06:50 AM
Registered

Chris, congrats on your win. Great job!!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default You're Welcome

Originally Posted by Reindl Powerboats
We had a complete blast at all three races. Lucky for us the seas stayed a little riled up after the storm.

Thank you Smitty and Anthony for ALL you do and letting us keep the boats safe between races.

Thanks John and all the GEICO team, you guys really make things fun and easy on all the race teams.

Thank you Augie and Louie and Jim Black for the kind words and support over the last few weeks. It really means a lot to me.

Thanks to all the Volounteers and patrol boats and Special thanks to all the STARS Personel and OPA Registration (Mike and Alan especially) for helping us help others try out the great sport we all love. The guys in the boats this weekend LOVED the water and the thrill out on the course.

Thanks to all the class 5 and class 6 competition, Locked Up, Not Guilty, and especially Smith Brother's/Cottner Trailers - great, fun, safe racing. You guys seem to have our number in the calm stuff, so we are sending wave machines to Cambridge and Chatanooga is hopes it may help us land the class title.

See you all in Cambridge and Chatanooga!

Chris Reindl

Thanks for the mention, Chris! It's always a thrill watching you and your Team come to the table, especially when there is a line out the door! But I think we finally figured it out after all these years.....Remember....don't give out my number out to anyone else!! Mike
Old 09-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cleaster
Remember....don't give out my number out to anyone else!! Mike

Darn, Marianne wanted to give ya a call....
See ya all in Cambridge and Chattanooga.