Gino - A trure sportsman >

Gino - A trure sportsman

Notices

Gino - A trure sportsman

Old 09-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gino - A trure sportsman

Gino, thank you for sharing your seat with BobbyB. I know he appriciateed it very much. But more importantly, you have set the mark for the sport in allowing others to share in the glory. So to you, I tip my hat.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Registered

Not only is Gino a True Sportsman, He is a Great guy! Congrats on a Great Season buddy, Thank you For Everything you do for our Sport!

Jr.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:05 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gino.....dont forget to take the phone books out of Bobbie's seat. Wouldnt want to see someone bang their head on the canopy when it closed. Congrats on a great season.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Registered

Thanks guys....
I wish I had the onboard working....we had a ball in the boat.....Bobby did a awsome job...not to many guys would get into a boat for the first time and run 90mph and wide open in the turns....even though we could not move the dirves he kept the boat right at 5375 rpms and we stayed right at 93 mph on the streights
We all go threw hard times....and Bobby deserved that race all day long and I also new he would do a great job....I raced against him all last year, and Bobby and Pat did a great job...and it was great at the end of the race with us and Bull on the Beach at the ramp talking about how great of a race that was and congratulate each other.....Its young racers like Bobby we need to keep in our sport....and he got his first win.....it was a great way to end the season....

Jr. Congrats on another great year.....its great seeing that old boat still running up front....

and Beak Boater.....it was 2 phone books and a throw cushion.....

Last edited by MANITIE; 09-22-2008 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:54 PM
Registered

Well said Gino, See you in Key West.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Gino,
Thank you very much for the awesome weekend. I am glad to have you as a friend. I am really appreciate you letting me run the boat with you all weekend. It means alot.
Bobby
Old 09-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Registered

Anytime.....little buddy......I had a ball.......
Old 09-23-2008, 09:33 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey Gino tell Bobby I want my phone books back!!!! Congrats on a great weekend and a great day on Sunday!!!. I have never seen your boat run that fast or that good!!!!
Old 09-24-2008, 04:58 AM
Registered

Default way awsome!!

Gino, had a great time again, Thankyou for all the positive things you have said, sounds like Bobby did a good Job for ya, just need to put a booster seat in that boat so we can see him threw the window any way you all looked great out there, I'm going to start rigging Hot licks this week get the war wagon ready, That would be awsome to show up in the Keys with the Formula, and have Bobby watch it go by you guys with a Squirrel and a Chipmunk in it .
take care, and good luck in the KEYS!!
Pat
Old 09-24-2008, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by scandelous
Gino, thank you for sharing your seat with BobbyB. I know he appriciateed it very much. But more importantly, you have set the mark for the sport in allowing others to share in the glory. So to you, I tip my hat.
Gino is a homosexual and he was only trying to touch Bobby in a bad area while in the "Cockpit"

Quick Reply: Gino - A trure sportsman

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.