George Eisenhart jr Monster Truck  Accedent >

George Eisenhart jr Monster Truck Accedent

Notices

George Eisenhart jr Monster Truck Accedent

Old 03-23-2009, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default George Eisenhart jr Monster Truck Accedent

To all the O.P.A.Family who have been so suportive to me and my sons family.Your calls, notes,prayers,and donations are deeply appreciated.Grief and despare has totaly overwhelmed me I haven't been able to think clearly or function properly.George jr. and his sister Jody grew up at our family owned drag strip in thompson ohio near cleve.as little kids they poured cokes in the snack bar,picked up papers,hauled the trash,mowed parking areas.George worked his way into the tower and eventually became the event director and announcer.motor sports of all types are in our family D.N.A.I became a minor partner at the nearby bowling center out of desparation ,as the drag strip was only open three months in the summer. the money just would,t make it thru the year. George & his sister learned the bowling business as well. when george graduated from college,[the first of our family to do so] he ran the bowling center so I could race my offshore boat. He was only able to be in the boat with me a few times. we won the eastlake race together,Making my dream come true.he went on to develop his own monster truck indoor series. begining with 4 events 16 years ago growing to 22 events presently.He loved being a dad to his two girls.as a volenteer he became a home room mom and conducted lots of field trips.on a recent trip to catch butterflys he ran down butterflys with his net untill every little boy & girl went back to school with one.[in the past the class was lucky to catch one or two ] He was a truly a fine example of a Father,brother, son and patriotic American.1500 people came to our home town to pay their respects to George Jr. and his family during a terible snow storm [15" ] hundreds sent cards ,hundreds called.My heart swells with pride and graitude,yet breaks with pain and sorrow.I am sincerly greatfull to all the frends in Offshore Racing who have helped us endure this loss. Sorry this is so long but I felt compelled to share a tiny part of his story. George Eisenhart A.K.A. Grumpyg
Old 03-23-2009, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm sure your son was as proud of you as you are of him...
Bob G.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:54 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Love you George
Old 03-23-2009, 11:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Truly sorry for your loss. Jo
Old 03-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Registered

Thoughts and prayers George, I hope you and your family find some comfort in the fact that your son experienced more in his life than most that will live to 80. He seems to have left his footprint in Monster truck thatr will live on as well, for this I am sure you are truely proud
Old 03-23-2009, 05:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

George I seen the video that was posted and it brought tears to my eyes.All of our thoughts were with you. Tom
Old 03-23-2009, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

God Bless you all George. I will continue to pray for Jr.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

God Bless you and your family George

You are one of the coolest people i have ever had the honor to spend time with i am sure your son reflected the same charecter and class that his father shows every day

There is a monster Truck event in heaven tonight and we all know who is running the show

The best to you and your family

Marc and Cherie'

Last edited by boatme; 03-23-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

God bless.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Banned

Sorry for your loss !!! God bless !

Quick Reply: George Eisenhart jr Monster Truck Accedent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.