Notices

Thank You!!!!

Old 06-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank You!!!!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say thanks on behalf of Miss Geico, Haggin, Geico, OPA and all the sponsors of the first leg of the Miss Geico Triple Crown. In these tough times its great to see the support that the racers get from people like you. A lot of work goes into putting a race or a race boat together and when people like you all come out and cheer everyone on it just makes the feeling all the more worth it. Even to the people who did not come out and just gave words of support for the event, racers, and Jimmy and Vinny it makes me very proud to be a part of this community. Miss Geico and OPA have a great year to look forward to and I hope the each and everyone of you are there for it. If there is anything that I can do to make the exprience any better please let me know. I think there are some people here that know how to get a hold of me. I have posted an email from some fans who came out and supported the race. I know it says Miss Geico but trust me all the racers treated this family and many others like gold.

Mike,

Just got home from the races and I wanted to say thank you! well, not just to you but to all of the guys in green. My daughter and her friend ( new "G" girl ) had a blast in the dry pits and during the entire event. She took a bunch of pictures some good some not and I will get them to you at the meeting on a disc.If you can use any please feel free. It is a great thing that in a world that we live in today, people involved in such an expensive sport and demanding schedules can still be a real, touchable people. The Geico crew is just that. We have been attending the races for a few years now and no matter what is going on they always seem to remember us and what is all about the fans, freinds and good times.

Thanks again

Rubin

Remember this email is for every racer and volunteer that put this and many other races on. I had the chance to talk to the mayor of Ocean City on Sunday during the race and he was very excited about the event as a whole and what it brings to the town. I know there are some hurddles that need to be delt with but trust I am on those already and will be in OC for meetings as soon as next week for next year. Again if you have any suggestions please PM, Email or even call and I will do what ever I can to make you the fan happy as well as make the event bigger. There are a six more races on the OPA schedule and with the support of people like you I hope we can make all of these events a success. Thanks again to everyone and hope to see you all real soon!!!!! Don't forget you can listen to the whole broadcast with video on www.supercatracing.com and talkoffshore.com
Old 06-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No ,Mike .Thank you

You do a Great job with the play by play of the race.

Thank You again

Mike