Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
P6 for patchogue watch out!!!!!!!!my fathers day present being its my first fathersda >

P6 for patchogue watch out!!!!!!!!my fathers day present being its my first fathersda

Notices

P6 for patchogue watch out!!!!!!!!my fathers day present being its my first fathersda

Old 06-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default smack talk

little somthing with daredevil wouldnt do it with the other guys i dont know. we give each other s*it all the time. usually im on the receiving end so i have to fight back a bit lol
Old 06-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Chris,

I have to give you one word of advice on what you do to that boat. I can tell you are young, and young people have a tendancy to rush things to get on the water rather than doing them right, Take your time, and spend the extra few $$ to do it right!!!! I dont know you personally, so dont take it wrong if you are not one of them. When I got my pantera, I thought i would be on the water in a few months, I decided to take my time, and spend the $$ when I had it, and although I ran out of $$ when it came motor time, and have had a few motor problems, I have NEVER had one wiring, or electrical problem leave me stranded. I replaced every inch of wire in my boat, all hand wired by me, with the exception of the motor harness which was purchased from merc. All of my paint was TOP Notch stuff, no skimping usung Ebay paint, all PPG Concept. PLEASE dont take any shortcuts, they will bite you in the Butt.

Good Luck,

Rick

I'm not young and sure could have used that advice !!!
Old 06-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Registered

Default Lol

LOL I'm 24 and already have been down that road LOL I should just bite the bullet and buy a 27 kryptonite but my je$ bone is quivering LOL nothing wrong with that LOL LOL keep $$$$$ in the housing market as it plumets deals out there buy now
Old 06-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 21eagle
kind of like you daredevil sh*t ill be towing you in lol
Because i did not want to listen last year ,,,,is exactly wy u should now !!!!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fast Shafts
One other little "tidbit" (I'm sure Dirt devil will agree) don't "smack talk" till the boat and you are ready to race!!!!!
I may have Schmid's phone number-maybe you can call him and find out the history. I know he never raced it.
I told u before ....i don't own the vacuum cleaner company !!!

Other then that .....he needs to listen to people that been there !!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Registered

Default man only if lol

damn dare devil only if you did own the vaccum company lol wouldnt that be sweet
Old 06-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 21eagle
damn dare devil only if you did own the vaccum company lol wouldnt that be sweet
S..t then i would have to help u figure out how to use a vacuum cleaner......no no ...this way is ok.

Also if i had that kind of money to spend ,,,,,well if u would know me ....it wouldn't last long either.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
I'm not young and sure could have used that advice !!!

Well,

there ya go Rick, just trying to help out, I have been down that road with cars and with boats, marriages,etc (Notice which one is last)
Old 06-13-2009, 02:27 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Chris,

I have to give you one word of advice on what you do to that boat. I can tell you are young, and young people have a tendancy to rush things to get on the water rather than doing them right, Take your time, and spend the extra few $$ to do it right!!!! I dont know you personally, so dont take it wrong if you are not one of them. When I got my pantera, I thought i would be on the water in a few months, I decided to take my time, and spend the $$ when I had it, and although I ran out of $$ when it came motor time, and have had a few motor problems, I have NEVER had one wiring, or electrical problem leave me stranded. I replaced every inch of wire in my boat, all hand wired by me, with the exception of the motor harness which was purchased from merc. All of my paint was TOP Notch stuff, no skimping usung Ebay paint, all PPG Concept. PLEASE dont take any shortcuts, they will bite you in the Butt.

Good Luck,

Rick
I'm with Rick, take your time and do it right, I'm your neighbor Mr. Sayville.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:04 AM
Registered

Default mr oakdale

hey mr oakdale my parents are both born and raised in oakdale. my father grew up on berard boulevard? i got married at the riverview. where abouts in oakdale?