Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
P6 for patchogue watch out!!!!!!!!my fathers day present being its my first fathersda >

P6 for patchogue watch out!!!!!!!!my fathers day present being its my first fathersda

Notices

P6 for patchogue watch out!!!!!!!!my fathers day present being its my first fathersda

Old 06-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default P6 for patchogue watch out!!!!!!!!my fathers day present being its my first fathersda

heres my fathers day present its my first fathers day as i have a 10 month old future opa member he will be my crew cheif(along with my wife ssshhhh) im going to buy my father a lifeline and tell him get in lol. hell love it im sure heres a short video of it Im getting it in a few weeks from florida thank you all cant wait to run it in patchogue grew up in sayville wich is 3 towns over. the gsb will be a perfect first run for us Chris
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...t=HPIM0973.flv
Old 06-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Chris,
Congratulations! We need more boats in Class 6 (the "P" was dropped two years ago)
Old 06-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bout time...good luck
Old 06-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats Chris,

glad you finally pulled the trigger, good luck with it, and let me know if you need anything.

Rick
Old 06-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats Chris! As i said before if you need anything just let us know and I'm sure you'll be taken care of.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Registered

Default help

thaks guys looks like im dragging it home june 29th. once i get it home ill be bothering all you as to how to reconfigure the gauge placement and all that noise but not yet lol thank you agin i appreciate it and appreciate everyone putting up with me lol. i knew what i wanted and what i wanted to spend and finally it came along have to thank daredevil and speedaholic for working with me to get deal done hey bruce shoot me an email you have any childrens strictly business shirts?? want to buy the little man one, you at morgans marine in patchogue?? i own a rental house on south prospect avenue in patchogue, one block east of atlantic avenue chris [email protected]

Last edited by 21eagle; 06-12-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chris,

I have to give you one word of advice on what you do to that boat. I can tell you are young, and young people have a tendancy to rush things to get on the water rather than doing them right, Take your time, and spend the extra few $$ to do it right!!!! I dont know you personally, so dont take it wrong if you are not one of them. When I got my pantera, I thought i would be on the water in a few months, I decided to take my time, and spend the $$ when I had it, and although I ran out of $$ when it came motor time, and have had a few motor problems, I have NEVER had one wiring, or electrical problem leave me stranded. I replaced every inch of wire in my boat, all hand wired by me, with the exception of the motor harness which was purchased from merc. All of my paint was TOP Notch stuff, no skimping usung Ebay paint, all PPG Concept. PLEASE dont take any shortcuts, they will bite you in the Butt.

Good Luck,

Rick
Old 06-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Registered

Default blow it up

kind of like you daredevil sh*t ill be towing you in lol
Old 06-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

One other little "tidbit" (I'm sure Dirt devil will agree) don't "smack talk" till the boat and you are ready to race!!!!!
I may have Schmid's phone number-maybe you can call him and find out the history. I know he never raced it.

Last edited by Fast Shafts; 06-12-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Registered

Default smack talk

little somthing with daredevil wouldnt do it with the other guys i dont know. we give each other s*it all the time. usually im on the receiving end so i have to fight back a bit lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.