Notices

cambridge live

Old 09-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

worked for me too, though a bit choopy on the video, audio as great.... Im guessing you need the latest flash update.

nothing against supercat, they do an EXCELLENT job... but computers in general....this constant updating sucks... there were live video feeds in 93.... over 15 years later, computers are insanely faster.. from 4 megs of ram to 4 gigs, broad band connections are the norm now..so why does streaming video look and act the same as it did then?? why does photoshop and windows still take forever to load?? why does windows vista basically do the same thing windows 95 used to but isn't any faster or more stable? enough with the gimmicks, side bars, tool bars, auto updates etc..... just make the damn thing work decent.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:01 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have nothing to against SuperCatRacing. They did really awesome job. It's just my computer that is playing games with me. I just showed my computer my huge middle finger. I guess over last few days arent my days as I am furious after losing my job (I dont mean to).

Chris
Old 09-20-2009, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

video worked fine for me
Old 09-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Registered

Anyone Have Results?
Old 09-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Registered

I'm sorry some of you had trouble with the webcast. I am looking at upgrading my servers to a Flash Media server. It should make things a bit more cross OS and browser compatible. For those of you that missed the live broadcast, the archive is up and available on www.supercatracing.com
Old 09-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

thanks for the rebroadcast of Cambridge, any chance of adding the 1st race of Patchouge? It listed as race 1 and 2 but I thinks it races 2 and 3, nothing of class 5 and 6.